OTHER HALF GOING AWAY!!

fayegal
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject: OTHER HALF GOING AWAY!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS ON HERE. I AM 28 WEEKS ON FRIDAY AND MY OH HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE GOING TO IBIZA IN 4 WEEKS TIME!! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND WE BOTH HAVE A REALLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND I NEVER MOAN ABOUT HIM GOING ANYWHERE! THE PREGNANCY WAS UNPLANNED, WE ARE BOTH 24 SO ARE STILL YOUNG AND WANT TO HAVE FUN. EVER SINCE HE FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT HE GOES DOEN THE PUB EVERY FRIDAY WITHOUT FAIL! - I HAVE NEVER MOANED ABOUT THIS, BUT NOW HIM GOING TO IBIZA I AM JUST FINDING TOO MUCH I JUST CAN'T STIOP CRYING! EVERYTIME I THINK OF IT I FEEL SICK! AM I JUST OVER-REACTING COZ MY HORMONES ARE EVERYWHERE??? HOW WOULD YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT IT??
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
hiya faye
im not pg yet but to be honest i dont think i wud be very happy about him goin away if i was in ur situation, he has to start facing up to his responsibilities fair enough if he wants to go away but surely he can book a wee trip away with u? it dont have to be ibiza with his mates!!!

x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
ml223 wrote:
hiya faye
im not pg yet but to be honest i dont think i wud be very happy about him goin away if i was in ur situation, he has to start facing up to his responsibilities fair enough if he wants to go away but surely he can book a wee trip away with u? it dont have to be ibiza with his mates!!!

x

THATS EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! IT WOULDN'T BE AS BAD IF I WASN'T AS FAR GONE AND IT WASNT IBIZA! WE ARE ALSO HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS REGARDING HOUSING - CUT A LONG STORY SHORT - WE DONT ACTUALLY HAVE ANYWHERE TO LIVE WITH THE BABY WHEN HE/SHE COMES. I JUST CANT BELIEVE HE HAS PICKED NOW TO GO AWAY!! WHEN HE GOES I WILL BE 32WEEKS!
kerrylyn78
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunnie i agree with ml233 - i would be mortified to tell you the truth!!! Tell him calmly how you feel hun xx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Don't want to make you feel any worse but my goodness I think this is poor behaviour! What would happen if you went into early labor? My partner has been told he's not allowed to drink from the end of July as I don't want him passed out in the corner somewhere and missing the whole thing, let alone in a different country! Sorry just my personal opinion.

fayegal
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
jolice wrote:
Don't want to make you feel any worse but my goodness I think this is poor behaviour! What would happen if you went into early labor? My partner has been told he's not allowed to drink from the end of July as I don't want him passed out in the corner somewhere and missing the whole thing, let alone in a different country! Sorry just my personal opinion.

lol dont worry i cant feel any worse! lol I just wanted confirmation that i am not over reacting and by looking at the replies so far I am far from it!
MummaT
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
I would say, with all my pregnancy level headedness (think I just made up that word) that there is no way you are over reacting. Foot down and tell him to stay put hun Smile

xemmax
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi, im 28 and a bit weeks pregnant and my husbands going away to krakov with his mates in 5 ish weeks, when i will be nearly 34 weeks pregnant, im not impressed. Bloody men!! xx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
i would calmly tell him how you feel and about your worries, surely you have been together long enough for him to have discussed it with you before going ahead and booking it?? he needs to change his priorities now, hes going to be a dad so he needs to sacrifice the holiday and start trying to sort a place out for you all to live.
good luck hun. x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, my bf went away wen i had 2wks left to go b4 i went in 4 a c section. I went ape bleep at him cos i was so angry that he culd even think of leavin me while i was pregnant considering i could of gone in2 labour! he didnt care and went anyway ( he only went 4 the wend!) but still I was fuming!!!!
I cried all wend and rang him at 3am while he was out crying and goin mad, we ended up having a nasty row!!
Luckily 4 him I didnt go in2 an early labour and wen he strolled home after no contact at the end of the wend i was so angry we had another big row and he walked out!
Things were sorted later that nite, I had 2 give in and 4get about it!!
But pls dont let it get 2 this!! I understand that we ladies r hormonal at this stage but men r so bloody selfish!!!!!!!
I wuldnt stand 4 him goin 2 the pub every wk, yeah sure he can go out every so often but he shuld be there 4u hun! If u really dont want him 2 go 2 ibiza, talk 2 him and tell him how u feel!!!
I understand how ur feelin but try not 2let it get u down! xxxx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Oh you poor thing u have the right to be upset. Maybe he is having a last boys away before he has to grow up and face his fatherhood. Have u both talked.? Just remember to take care of yourself you are carrying a special bundal.
Wink x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular