False Positive?

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lizzy

That is fabulous news, and as mentioned before you sound over the moon about it. Sound like you have everything for the future planned and it sounds as rosey as your news.

Congrats

Kirk
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi,

bin reading your post and you are definetly pregnant if it says positive.

so congratulations.

lizzyhearts
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
thanx guys! Well, my doc app went ok...told him i was pg and reeled off how i knew...all the symtons etc.....i gave a urine sample and am booked to go back to c him on 2nd july....ohhh i can't stand this...i just want to have it officially confirmed.....arrgghhhhhh....lol.....and i have been feeling rotten all day.....nausea and tired....really tired now, and off my food....simon gave me a ticking off for not eating properly...ooppss...
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
yer i know how u feel wen i was pregnant i knew i was pregnant had 3 positive tests and that but still wanted it to be confirmed before i belived it then i still didnt believe it till i went for 20 week scan lol.

congrats agen and hopw all goes well.

lizzyhearts
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey guys! Thanx ever so much for all ur interest. I am feeling a bit better today. I went to bed at 8pm last nite, feeling like i was coming down with the flu, i cudn't get rid of the nauseating feeling and ended up bursting into tears! I eventually nodded off, and then got rudely woken at 11pm to my selfish prats of student neighbours having a party.....i tried to put it out of my mind but by 1am i had had enuff and called the police...the environmental guys came round and got the party stopped! yiippeeee.....but, i didn't get back to sleep till stupid o'clock and then had to get up at 6am for work....been a long day and am watching emmerdale now and then to bed!
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations!
lizzyhearts
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject:
thanks folks! A wee update....i am just back from the hospital, where i had a scan booked anyway for the last 3 weeks due to problem periods, doc thot it had been best to get an US done. Lo and behold, i fall pregnant in between times, and the scan today confirmed it! OMG...am about 5 and half weeks and she/he has a heartbeat. I burst into tears when i saw this on the screen! I am sooo happy. I just wish Simon had been able to make it, he has a meeting today at work! Now, i have to go into work this afternoon and pretend everything is normal...thats not gonna be easy.....don't want to tell anybody till after 12 weeks....altho my bosses know i just don't want my workm8's to know just yet!
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
that's fantastic news!! Must have been great to see the baby on the scan!! Very Happy
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
thats lovley news lizzie!!! Very Happy xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular