Single Gal What to do

Brookums143
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:55 pm 
Post subject: Single Gal What to do
Its my first pregnancy and im all alone, its kinda scary. On top of everything im still very young. Has anyone else been through this kind of thing? What did you do to cope.
laurab
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
I had my daughter 3 months ago and i'm in a similar situation to you - luckily my Mum and Dad have been really supportive which i'm so grateful for. I think the best advice I can give is to not be afraid to ask for and accept help, whether its second hand baby stuff or help when your baby comes.

Good luck with everything - if it seems kinda bad now it'll be worth it when you meet your gorgeous baby!
x
mummywendy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Im 19 and I'm a single mother and proud! I have a little girl called Zoey who's 7 months, she's my only child, I live at my parents house which is a 2 bedroomed terrace and very very small. Keep in touch if you need any advice or just a gab I'm, here most nights x x x
elvagreen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 am 
Post subject: You already have your baby?
Why do you feel scary? For the delievery or something else?
xtine1985BScHons
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I was in exactly the same position as you Toby's father left me to it and was completely unsupportive, I used to get very upset by the things he did and more often than not didn't do!
But little things kept me going having a chilled out night with a girlfriend, pampering myself with a nice long bath and talking to my bump and playing it music!
One piece of advice get the father to tell you whether or not he will b involved right from the start don't make the mistake I did of letting him flit in and out it's very frustrating they're either there or they're not thats the way I see it now!
I ended up moving back in with my parents and fell back in love with an ex boyfriend who has taken both me and Toby on which jsut goes to show life does go on!
And remember if you're doing it alone you can do things how you want them to be done no interferring mene who don't have a clue about how things work!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular