Stretchy clear discharge during pregnancy? Help!

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 pm 
Post subject: Stretchy clear discharge during pregnancy? Help!
This morning I had some clear stretchy discharge when I wiped myself. Sorry if TMI. Its a little like when you ovulate but no sign of white colour, completey clear. Surely I shouldnt be having this during pregnancy? Im 10 weeks tomorrow. Im now totally paranoid that Ie had a missed miscarriage or something and I've ovulated again. Please help Sad X

mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
I still get that kind of discharge occasionally, I've found that discharge changes all throughout pregnancy. But give your MW or EPU a call if your worried, they might be able to get you in for a early scan. xx

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
yep I had that, don't panic your not the only one!

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
babe - I have this too! I'm not too worried - it can't be ovulation as you haven't bled or had any problems.

We just worry too much us two!!
xx
EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
it is completely normal hun!!

it comes and goes throughout pregnancy. and sometimes its not always that nice! sorry if tmi but mines like water at the moment but yellow! i keep thinking ive pee-ed myself only to notice that its my discharge again!

also sometimes through pregnancy the mucus plug likes to keep itself fresh by renewing itself every now and then so you will loose a bit and then it will form a bit more then loose a bit more and so on until its completely renewed and fresh. its its way of making sure that definately no bacteria gets into the uterus whilst your babys in there.

it is normal hun and as theres no bleeding or cramps with it then i wouldnt say its a miscarriage.

i to had this very early on and ended up blaming oh and told him hes not coming anywhere near me sexually because hes going to rip my plug out lol (he had a piercing in his manhood at the time!)

i know how stressful it must be for you at the moment especially coming up to your first scan but in the first few weeks it is easy to stress more than usual until you know everythings ok. your not alone! i think we've all been there. even mums who are on their second/third/fourth pregnancies probably still woryy until they know everything is ok.

Rachel xxxx
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you girls, it sounds like its quite normal then. No, not had any blood or bad cramps the whole pregnany. My OH got in from work and i told him i'd spent the whole day worrying. He told me to stop worrying, im being daft, and look forward to seeing the scan in 2 weeks! I guess he's right. It's SO hard not to though when you are full of pregnancy hormones!!! Back to work tomorrow so I'll be much busier and have less time to think about things lol. Thank you so much girls xxx

Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 am 
Post subject:
Hello Gemz, I get that too. Please dont worry yourself, you'll be fine xx
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 am 
Post subject:
No need to worry, every pregnant women gets it.

RachNDave
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am 
Post subject:
i get it every now and then aswell love x
selinamarie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Yep..I get it too..more watery than anything else, apparently the vaginal walls relax and produce a discharge....it is all normal!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular