Well ladies I have now officially missed my 2nd AF

Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm 
Post subject: Well ladies I have now officially missed my 2nd AF
Just thought i would led you all know, my new blds have been booked in for monday at 12.30 I am just so down and low at the moment......my emotions are driving me insane, ive cried 3 times at work this week.....it can be happy or sad, then im angry and then really happy.

I just dont know what too bloody think, I have just read the thread on blds and it does give me hope, and Miss Scotland, ja, sarah, fishy, LAURA G, fairytale and Millrose thank you for everything.

My belly has started to round (last time I showed from 6 weeks) I just trying not to think about it all...............as you can tell I still wearing pads at night and carrying tampons to trips to the loo..............so embaressed now Embarassed Embarassed

Red xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Arrr RED you must feel so up and down at the moment> i hope mon goes ok, and a {{Big Hug}}. Take care Pupx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
awwww thank you pup..... i dont know if you have been keeping track and reading my updates and posts......i just feel as if I have lost it.

I actually talk/email fishy alot, everyone else thinks i am pg and yet evrytime I test (once a week) im still getting bfn.....yet no af!!!!

I hope you are well.....i have sort of stayed off for around a week as I am concerned that peeps will think im round the bend!!! I mean most peeps know by now dont they???? I have really lots of things that are so pg but a test says I am not and my first lot of blds were bloody lost.

I would hate for peeps to think, she is going round the bend.

red xxxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
You are not going round the bend. Just as mad as the rest of us. I have sort of kept up with post but I get so confused and mix everyone up. Im sorry Im just abit blonde. So how many wks would you be by now if you got that BFP tommorrow say? pupx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I am currently at 8 and a half weeks late!!!!

But doc thinks i could of conceived late if i am and would only be 5 and half in I am, if not then why am i being sick etc and crying so much bloody crying!!!

NAH YOUR NOT DIZZY AND YOU ARE LOVELY PUP

Red xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
So RED at 5 and a half its still poss for hormone not to show up do you think this poss? Pupx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
yep, and evryone around me says that iam. My mum and me are very close and she knows i am late and has now told my brother and my aunt that I probably am....it hasnt even been found out if i am yet!!

but im still waiting for af to arrive!!!!
Im trying not to get hopes up and so keep waiting for it to start!!!

Last time when i was pregnant, i was suppose to be 9 weeks and was actually 4 weeks....so dont really know what to think, however for the last 2 yrs have had a 32 day cycle except when i was pg and now!!!

I do apologise, i am normally really bouncey and happy but seem to be all over the place at the mo.

Red xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Dont apologise you have nothing to apologise for. We are all hear for the ups, downs and support. What has you Doctor suggested doing? pupx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
he is the one who has advised the blds and gave me a new form as my last ones were lost!!!

Cant believe that they have got lost, so hoping these ones wont when i get them done.

Red xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
God no. they cant get lost again. Grrrr doesnt it just annoy you when things like that happen. Fingers crossed for you on mon. When do you get results? pupx
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun

Well after your text tonight I had to come on and have read of stuff.

I know your feeling in limbo at the moment but you know taht im here for you

fingers crossed for you chicken and I hope to be getting the BFP with you next week

xx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Awwwwwwwwwwww hun fishy,

I really didnt mean to get you upset and cry and your words are lovely on the coping with lost section, my hubby and I wrote similar words in a card for caitlynne and like you tonight i had to look at them and my scans and i now look like rudolph.

And darling I know you will always be there for me as i will for you and you are such a great text email mate......feel as if i have met you even though we havent.

Pup and all i should know by this time next week if they dont bloody loose them again!!!!

Red xxxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
What are we like ladies, tears flowing hey tonight {[Big Hug}} to you both again. pupx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear this is still going on, but at last they are going to get your bloods done! How long until you get the results? I desperately hope it comes back positive and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Red,

Just seen your thread and popped on quickly to see you hun before i go to bed, im completely shattered and got some bd to do first (still doing it just incase) arghhhhh this bd is all too much Mad Laughing

Sorry, back to what i was saying...
Dont ever think any1`s going to think your crazy cos you certainly aint, the waiting is and must be taking everything out of you and draining you big time, that's natural hun.

You are stronger than you give yourself credit for, please dont feel on your own or you have to stay away because we are all here for you anytime and will never judge you as being mad nor losing the plot,things are just all over the place for you right now and with having such a long wait, its enough to emotionally cripple anyone.

You have done exceptionally well to hold everything all in for such a very very long time, its bound to take its toll and come flying out either in anger or crying etc. Dont beat yourself up, its better out than in.

Could you not maybe take some time off work,even if for a few days and give yourself a well deserved break and some time to yourself? Think of number 1...You Smile
I hope all goes well on Monday and you get your bfp results back real soon. I`ll have everything crossed and thinking of you.

Take good care luv
D xxx

P.s I know i said to take a look at the blds thread in my post yesterday, but i wouldn't bother with that. Something in that thread just doesn't add up rightly but i apologise if i may be wrong. (dont know if any1 else can see and notice what i mean but sorry its just my opinion on reading back through it and then today!!! Hmm just quite strange indeed)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular