Justice is served!!

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject: Justice is served!!
Great news!!, well I think so at least. The parents who neglected their twins(in my previous forum - can you spare just 1 minute?) are not being charged with "failing to provide" insted.........murder and torture!!! This means the jail term will be substantial and because toddlers were involved the penalty will be servere. What pleases me even more is, when the prison inmates find out what they are in for, they will serve their own form of justice. Twisted Evil I know that sounds nasty but this couple deserve everything handed to them, my faith has slightly been restored. Very Happy Bless tho's little angles and rest in blessed peace. xxxxx
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject: xx
im sooo glad there ganna get what they deserve xx
MummaT
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great news! And I agree with you that the parents (using that term loosely) will get their full penalty from other inmates.

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hoping the trial will be very soon and over quickly and then we will know for sure how many years they will be away for. Another good thing is they will never get their hands on the other siblings either. Very Happy At least they are now safe, such a shame they have to bare this awful thing with them forever also.
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 am 
Post subject:
I wish I had the power to put them in a prison in Siberia. That would be a lot rougher than any other jails they could go to.

I know I sound harsh, but hey, I'm from Texas...at least I'm not shouting ELECTRIC CHAIR!
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
How many children did they have altogether? Are the others in good health?

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jolice, the 11yr old sister found the twins, then there is 3 boys aged 3,4 and 5. I feel soooo much for the sister, to have found those babies and live with that forever in her mind, so very sad. They are all with their nana. This family was known to the child protection agency but nothing was ever done!!!!! Sad
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject:
makes you think sterilization would be an appropriate part of the punishment really doesn't it. 6 kids, and they do that. makes me shudder.
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
And their all so young! Can't imagine what must be going through that little girl's head Crying or Very sad Think your right about sterillzation Devon, scary to think that just anyone can have children!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular