IMPORTANT:

hollatjagirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 pm 
Post subject: IMPORTANT:
I just went in for my 8 week check up. which was our first apt. Well, he said the baby is 6 weeks in size but my sac is 8 weeks. He said I am going to lose this baby. I go back in one week for an ultra sound..anyone been there before? I have been trying for years and FINALLY got pregnant. I hate this. I wonder if I am truely 6 weeks or if the dr was right?? Please help!!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
oh how horrible for you

do try and keep your spirits up - its not lost until it actually happens, even if the chances are higher than normal - miracle babies happen all the time!!!

let us know how you get on next week. Really hope it works out for you.

/hug
MommaUno
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Confused Don't give up hope totally. Did they see a heart beat?

I have been ttc for four years. I miscarried my first pregnancy at 12 weeks but the foetus was only the size of a seven week. I found the not knowing and waiting the hardest part.

I am also 8 weeks pregnant and have my fingers crossed that your little one has grown a bit by next week. Let us know how the scan goes.
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:16 am 
Post subject:
i hope everything goes ok doctors can be wrong and often are they told me fellas mum to abort his younger sister 3 times bcuz they sed she was ill and shes now 5 and theres nothing wrong with her

go with ur instinicts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular