Getting pregnant and having a baby - is it all in the timing

HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:10 am 
Post subject: Getting pregnant and having a baby - is it all in the timing
Are you more likely to have a baby at certain times in your life than at any other? Are there special years in your reproductive life when you are likely to have your children because you are “more ready” to have them than in other years? My university based research has shown that the answer to these questions may, indeed, be “Yes”.

Between 1999 and 2006, I carried out a scientific research project at the University of Southampton, UK for a PhD in Health Psychology, which looked at issues around conception, mainly for women who were having difficulty conceiving and had made the decision to have IVF or another form of fertility treatment. I was looking for answers to the questions about timing, and other, factors that might help women to have children.

I was aware that timing might be a key factor to success because of my experiences with my clients in my role as a consultant astrologer. I have been a qualified consultant astrologer for over twenty years when I was invited to the PhD. There seemed to be a pattern between some astrological factors in certain years of a woman’s life and when she became pregnant and had her children. I wanted to test this scientifically to see if timing fertility treatment for a month and/or a year when the astrology was “right” would increase the likelihood of a successful outcome for women undergoing fertility treatment.

When I had completed my research, I did find a significant relationship between astrology and embryo implants resulting in the birth of a live healthy baby. So it seems that the astrological factors that are often present for succeeding with natural conception can also be helpful to women undergoing IVF and using other forms of assisted reproductive techniques to help them have their families.

However, I need more data to test these results further in order to learn more and, hopefully, to increase the reliability of the findings.

How can you help?
If you have had baby, either with or without fertility treatment and you can tell me the date of your conception attempt or embryo implant and also provide details of your own time, date and place of birth this information would be of vital help to finding out more about the results I already have from my PhD research.

If you have tried to conceive, either naturally or through fertility treatment, and you have not yet succeeded, again, the details of your experiences and your own birth time, date and place would help my research, further.

Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed to all enquirers and participants.

Please do contact me if you are interested in taking part, and for more information about the study and the findings that I have already made I will be very pleased to hear from you and to answer any of your questions. You can contact me at pat.harris@btconnect.com.

Pat Harris, PhD, MSc., DFAstrolS.
Pat.harris@btconnect.com
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:02 am 
Post subject:
I fell pregnant with my second child(due Jan 8th this year) at a time i never thought possible.I had lost both my parents my mum in Feb & my dad in May this year.Only to find out i was pregnant the day after my dad died.So i believe if its your time then it will just happen...
My dad & his wife some sort of treatment for her to fall pregnant it didn't work..Then some time a bit later she fell naturally....

Karen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular