Ebay tests dont work!

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject: Ebay tests dont work!
Wel either that or im not pregnant. Im gonna do another test on sunday and ill keep goin until either i come on or i get a bfp! Ill be complainin 2 the company tho if the tests r being sold as ultra early tests when they r not. Ill hopefully find out 1 way or the othere during this nxt wk. Nikki.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that Nikki. If you've tested early there is still every hope you will get a positive this month. Fingers crossed for you.

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nikki
Sorry you got a BFN Sad but it's still early days and im keeping my fingers crossed that you'll still get that BFP this month x

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks 2 u both. I stil think i am pregnant so really hope ill get a bfp soon. I wish i had not convinced myself i was tho as its goin 2 be more difficult 2 get my head round if i get a bfn. Nikki.
Flan
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Nikki. Was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how you got on. Sorry to hear u not got BFP yet Sad But think you're right to keep testing esp as u feel strongly u might b PG. Am I right in thinking u were 7 days pre AF? I also recall when I used early test, lots of disclaimers on box e.g. some women might be PG but not show + result until closer to AF etc and also how HCG hormone doubles every 48 hours.
How about trying again tomorrow(sun) morn?
Know just how u feeling as i was there myself couple weeks ago and left feeling bit stupid with OH, testing so early! Plus disappointment of + then quickly -
Stick with it, keep +, try not 2 think 2 much, maybe go out with ur boys to take mind off things? Thinking of you heaps with Fs and Ts crossed 4 u....

Flanxxx Smile
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi flan. I was so tempted 2 test again this mornin but thought it would just b a waste of a test so wil do it again tomoro. Its just so frustrating. Mayb all the symptoms im feeling are all in my head and my OH is right by saying ill end up with a phantom pregnancy! We r goin 2 take the boys out today. Were goin 2 go 2 a farm but its raining so going 2 go 2 an indoor play centre instead. Horrible english weather! Nikki x
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
hi nikki Very Happy whens your af due hun? xxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Im due nxt friday. Just hope it stays away! X
vampalicious
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i used lots of the cheap tests on ebay when i was TTC and they did work but not early!
i was 2 days late and was still saying negative, so i bought a boots cheapie ( was about 3.49 ) and got a positive! then went and bought a clearblue digi just to make sure lol,
early tests are a waste of money really, just wait until the day your period is due and use a better test,
good luck!
x

Chloe Jade 12
Holly May 9
Lacey angel 3
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
These tests were advertised saying they work 1 day after conception. Ive been sceptical but thought id give them a try anyway as im impatient! If it stil says bfn tomoro ill probably just wait until friday til i do another. Nikki x
vampalicious
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
omg i would report them, no way would any test work one day after conception! it takes a while for the hormones to release the HTP!

Chloe Jade 12
Holly May 9
Lacey angel 3
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Exactly! If im not pg then i cant really do much as they wil say how do i kno they dont work but if i am pg i wil definatly be taking it further 4 wrongly selling things. Alarm bells started ringing when they arrived. On ebay they go into great descriptions how these tests work. They use lots of fancy words and i actually started 2 think with technology changing everyday that mayb they could work So bought some but was being very sceptical. When the tests arrived they said nothin at all about using them early. Said nothing that was said on ebay so definatly think they r wrongly selling them. Only time will tell!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular