ASKBABY

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:42 pm 
Post subject: ASKBABY
hiya askbaby team....i was just wondering were ask baby came from ect ect ect wen it was created and by who just curious lol x
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:45 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing omg i didnt read that right and read it that you was askin where babies come from...naughty me hehehe
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:48 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol can u imagin if thats what i asked lol...they wud be like mmmmm u made 1 u sud no lol x
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 pm 
Post subject:
i was gonna ask for drawings etc lol

dont babies get left on doorstep by stork? lol
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm 
lol i crnt wait 4 the baby talk with leon wen he is older....ill be like daddy puts it in mummys belly as a presant cse we love each other lol...i can rem wen i fort babies come out ov belly buttons lol x
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
lol tight squeeze through there.

i got given a pregnancy book from midwife and it shows and explains conception so im keeping it for hubbies sex chat with son hehehehe
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:58 pm 
aww thats a good idear...did ya boy ask about the diffrent bits lol...that must be a funny talk x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Bromley wrote:
Laughing Laughing omg i didnt read that right and read it that you was askin where babies come from...naughty me hehehe

My nana told me many years ago that her parents told her that you get pregnant by 'sleeping with a man'. She was so upset one night when arriving home after going to the 'pictures' with her male friend. They thought something awful had happend till she explained she was pregnant. Of course they were horrified and asked how on earth that could have happeded!! Shocked She said "well I fell asleep on his shoulder during the movie, now I have slept with him it means Im going to have a baby Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "

Oh dear, Im suprised she admitted that story!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 pm 
lol thats a great story that wud make me giggle lol...my step sister was about 18 and had her "1st sexual experince" so she ran in 2 family planning saying im pregnant im pregnant...so they sat her down and asked her 2 explain and she sed "well he used his fingers on me put them in me kinda " lol she sed every 1 in family planning was laughing x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
apparantly i was found under the goosberry bush!! we are all lied to as kids arent we...no wander im so messed up, what with that then finding out that santa, easter bunny and the tooth fairy never existed!!! and we are meant to be brought up to be honest!! lol x
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Until I was 12 I thought that babies were all born out of your tummy in a c section style cosm i'd seen it on tv, thought that santa was true and also the best one was I thought I was english...................... Laughing Laughing Laughing oh dear!!!!!! Laughing
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 pm 
lol archie u english nooo way lol.....u r deff a scots women lol......i used 2 think babys poped out ya belly button Shocked belived in santa but never the easter bunny.....x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:27 pm 
oh and i used 2 think all scotish women had ginger hair Shocked lol....i came mates with this scotish girl and she had brown hair and i was like "have u dyed ya hair or sumin or are 1 ov ya parents english" lol...........

and i used 2 think all irsh people lived in caravans.....that the only houses in irland was 4 the army familys Shocked

i was pretty dumb lol
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

my nan was told that if a man touches your knee your pregnant...she had 8 kids Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:16 pm 
lol lots ov knee action 4 ya nan then lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular