Sorry, I strayed

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:56 am 
Post subject: Sorry, I strayed
Evening all Very Happy Well i had a look at a NZ mum forum site today Shocked yea, well its just not the same!!! Hey tech team, yes thats you lovely Edward!! you have done a fab job with the site, others just dont stack up against you Very Happy Sorry but you guys are stuck with me for a bit longer Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Hope you all have a fab day, ive just noticed a lovely light brown stain oooozing down hunters trouser leg.........ewwwww any volunteer's please?????!!!!!!!! Actually, if you take a really deep breath through your nose................YES THATS HIM YOU CAN SMELL!!! God, wish me luck Sad Sad
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Lol I know that one only too well. Benjamin smells much worse than Elizabeth ever did!

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Oh mill it was just nasty Laughing think it was the peaches mixed with his breakfast and then with his custard for lunch, first time having them so may have over done it Shocked If you check our other forums around you will find this one seems to have the best layout!!! I went to Huggies forum.nz, they have tried to do like this but nowhere as good Very Happy You are lucky to have something so well thought out.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular