spotting implantation bleed

youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject: spotting implantation bleed
when i was last pregnant in may (i m/c) i cant rember seein any spottin, anyway me and OH are trying again, went to the loo and theres the tinest spot ever lol just wondering what it looks like and how much you should get, (implantation bleed) sori if its a dumb question just curios =]
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but just to help I never had an implantation bleed with my 2 children, but the 2 miscarriages after and this pregnancy I got them! It only lasted a few hours and was just a bit of red blood when I wiped (sorry if too much information) so it is possible this was an implantation bleed and you are pregnant! I tested 1 day after and got a negative, tested 2 days after that and got a positive. Hope this helps you a bit.

serena
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
hi,i had an implantation blled at 9 weeks,it was like a brown discharge followed by a bit of pink bleeding,went for a scan and all was fine am now 15 weeks,not sure if this helps you very much x
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Not eveyone get Implantation bleeding it - not that common - only about 30% of people get it.

Fingers crossed for you hun - when is your AF due?

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular