Your Thoughts Please

Femme456
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:06 pm 
Post subject: Your Thoughts Please
Hi Everyone,

I think Im going insane here, any thoughts would be much appreciated!!

Basically I came off Cerrazette back at the end of July, had a small bleed at end of August then proceeded to have 3 periods in the next month. The first day of my last period was 19th Sept and I havent had anything since. Over the last week Ive had sore boobs, crazy stomach cramping and ridiculous mood swings. As I hadnt had a period for nearly a month I was hoping and praying that maybe Im pregnant, especially with these symptoms. My next period is due on tuesday. So far I took a test last friday (negative) then I did another test tonight (also negative), this is making me think that Im definitely not pg as surely my hormone levels would be showing so close to my period due date. Makes me think that these symptoms are all just PMT, but Ive got this bugging feeling that I just cant get rid of, probably just wishful thinking. I dont know what thoughts and advice Im looking for really, anything! Please someone just talk to me!

S
xxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi there!!

well, hopefully you ARE pregnant, but - try really hard not to do a preg test until your due date at the earliest - when you try for a long time, its both depressing and expensive!! Most test kits won't show anything until a day or 2 before you are due your period, but if your cycle is all over the shop like yours, then its going to be really hard to tell until it settles down.

Let us know how you get on!

Anna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular