immunisation

Advisequeens
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:46 am 
Post subject: immunisation
hello we are studying immunisation and would like to know what the disadvantages are and advantages of it. i would like to hear from mums that have or not had their children immunised. xxx
Christi
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:21 am 
Post subject:
I recommend spreading out the immunization shots. There is a lot talk about how these vaccine shots could be causing autism is some kids. It hasn't been proven yet, but it is best to be safe. This is what I am doing with my two boys. The doctors get annoyed with me, but it is not their kids, so forget them!
Murph
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
There is nothing wrong with the MMR. It is safe. I researched into this when we had our daughter and its fine. She had it at 13mths.

However, there is a problem with spreading out the jabs - it leaves children more vulnerable to catching any of the three due to prolonging the time between jabs. There are kids out there that for medical reasons cannot have the MMR and I think it is our duty to them to protect them by getting our own kids immunised.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular