Ebay tests DO work!

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:
hi nikki - sorry to hear that you got negative test today but all tests have different sensitivities. what test did you use today

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Oh Nikki I am sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed in the next few days you will get a strong BFP.

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
It's still early hun, fingers crossed xx

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Oh Nikki, thinking of you, such a difficult time. It is still very early, so try and stay positive. Pipsx
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Hay Hun

When is your AF due?

What did you test with this monring?

Sorry you got a BFN and not that BFP you have been waiting for

(((((((((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))

xx
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:
huge huge hugs -sorry to hear you got a BFN.
xxxx
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone and thanks 4 the replies. I used the same test as sun, the ones i got frm ebay. I am tellin myself the tests were dodgy! Im due in 6 days so am tempted 2 do a 1st response tomoro mornin and c what happens but then again i think im probably just best waiting and seeing what happens. Everyone on here is so nice. Is good having ppl that kno what its lik! X
Flan
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nikki. Just caught up on your update. Really sorry to hear you re-tested and got neg result. I feel almost as if I've jinxed u! Remember I first posted a few days ago having had exactly same thing happen to me.....I truly hope that unlike me, your PG symptoms remain and the neg was just a blip. I really know how u are feeling right now and it's just pants. Chin up, my love and give it another few days. I'm around if u want to chat. Sending u a proper big hug x
Flanxxx
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi flan. Thanks 4 that message it was lovely. Its not nice goin thru somethin lik this but it really does help knowing there r ppl on here that hav been thru the same thing and u can talk about it. My family would not understand, they would think i was silly testing early, mayb i was but its so hard not 2! My partner has been great tho. He is feeling just the same as me. Nikki x
youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
good luck nikki lets cross fingers for another BFP =] xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks youcanhumpmyleg oh and btw, great name!
Flan
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nikki. Good to hear your OH is so supportive, sounds like u have a great guy there. My OH was the same a couple of weeks ago and just as disappointed as I was. Think we both felt bit silly rushing to test early and almost like we got our fingers burned in the process. But as everyone says, there's no such thing as a false positive so something has definitely been going on for u and with lots of luck AF will stay away and those ebay sticks can go in the bin! When was AF due, about 4 days time?

On a diff subject been another 32 C day here in France. We're all melting! And last night for just about the 1st time ever my OH turned down a spot of BD. He didn't have a headache but really bad prickly heat down below after chasing cows all day in sweltering heat! He'd also been to the doctor to have a tick removed from his back with a scalpel so feeling bit sorry for himself...Who'd be a farmer?!!

Anyway, thinking of you Nikki and your OH. Mind each other. Sending you another hug x
Flanxxx
Flan
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
sorry Nikki, saw you posted AF due in 6 days above. (Brain seems to be melting). It's still very early days. Fingers crossed 4 u
Flanxxx
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi flan. Im due nxt mon. I got my dates a few days out. Was not until i double checked my diary i realised! Saying that Ive been doing really stupid things the last few days. My OH keeps laughing at me. I cant remember frm my other pregnancies if this is another early sign of pregnancy or not! Is your OH ok? I bet that really hurt. What do u have on your farm? Other than ticks!! It was hot here this mornin but went quite cool this afternoon and now looks lik its goin 2 thunder. I really hope not tho as im absolutly terrified of it, yeah im a big baby i kno! Nikki x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
Me too nikki. I cry and crawl under a duvet or something every time!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular