How old are all you mums to be - am i the oldest?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 26....27 in Aug.
My first bubba due Dec13th
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi funky friend, my back started hurting as soon as i became pregnant something about the relaxent hormone thats relaxing my muscles and they are pushing on my nerves.

i have a girl and a boy, my boy will be 22 months when this one is born, he is such a handful, i am tellig you boys and girls are a dufferent species all together,
wow you will have your hands full with that short age gap, well done to you. i thought mine was short lol
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
i am 22 with my first...due october 8th x
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject: I don't think I'm old!!
Hi! Been offline a couple of days and I'd just like to say that I'm 33 and expecting my first baby in August (had a mc last year). I've had no problems getting pregnant and I'm glad I waited until now to get pregnant because I definitely wasn't ready when I was younger Laughing I'm not even sure I'm ready now to be honest! In my family nobody has had their first baby until they were in their thirties, I guess that's normal for us! Also, none of my girlfriends felt ready to try for a baby until they were in their 30's either. I don't think 30ish is old to be having a first baby, I think it depends on how ready you feel as a person to be a mum. Anyway I say good luck to all, no matter how old or young you are! xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm 
Post subject: xx
i think wen people say they wunt ov been ready when they was 18 19 20 they prob wud ov still done ok...cse im 18 and i wasnt ready 2 have a baby...but then u have 2 get ready and u have 2 grow up so i wasnt ready but am now if ya no what i mean lol...just me unable 2 explain what i mean again lol x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
i know what you mean, i don't think many people know when they are truly ready, i mean i fselt ready at 20 but thats me, i wanted to have my children young.
even if it comes as a shock and wasn't expected when it happens you have like 7 months from finding out to preper yourself and by the time the baby comes, you feel more ready than ever
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
yeah.. i wasnt ready to b amum at 18.. but wouldnt have changed it 4 the world..it makes u grow up quickly but i reckon i did a bloomin good job at raising my oldest(was single most of the time until he was5) if u find yrself in that situation u deal wiv it dont ya??
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 pm 
yeah u deff have to just deal with it....leon int here yet but i no now that im ready 2 bring him up and teach him and watch him grow....past year as been soo tough and iv had soo low times now things can only get better x
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
too rite, soon ever u see yr lttle lad that'l b it, he will b the love of yr life, no1 will ever come close to that Smile
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:28 pm 
dont think any 1 could ever come close 2 how much i love him now...so wen he is born i no im ganna b over welmed x
kerrylyn78
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Wow shocked at the range of ages - nice to see older mums on here (like myself lol) aswell as extremely grown up younger ones - good on ya xx
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 am 
Post subject:
hallo
i whas 27 when i had my first one 28 whit my 2
and 30 yers going for 31 whit dis one this is my 6 pregnansy
but only 2 born so far.
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:29 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies - just reading the thread and laughing - i feel sooooo old!!! lol had first baby when 22, then 25 and 28......now want a fourth baby but first with my dh. think i am more scared about the whole process this time around, i KNOW its going to be completely life changing - it was first time round but i didnt realise just how much life would change! lol
now with teenagers my life is my own again and i do think i must be mad! hoping that if we're lucky that i will do quite a lot of things differently kids have had me wrapped round their little fingers at times and have got much better at this parenting thing as time goes by!

age is inmaterial so long as baby is wanted and loved and cherished

xx

anyway baby dust and baby glue to all
xx
fairytale
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
forgo to say that i am 41 - and will be 42 if i get lucky!!
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:55 am 
Post subject:
I'm 34 with my first and will turn 35 a couple of weeks after bubba is born.
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular