baby clothes for hospital

mammie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm 
Post subject: baby clothes for hospital
started packing my bag just wondering wot to take in for bubs just the coming home outfit or more anyone help?
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun

I took in all sorts and really didnt need to. If i did it again I would just take 4-5 vests + 4-5 babygrows and a couple little hats. Maybe a littlle cardigan and a couple of nice blankets. And something nice for coming home in if you want to. I just brought Thomas home in a special little babygrow coz he looked too grown up in proper clothes and I wanted him to look like a baby.

I still love it when he in all dressed for bed in his babygrows now.

Good luck hun.

xx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Well i didnt take any baby clothes in with me as i knew that Aimee wouldnt be coming home with me Sad

But when i brought her home, she had a little pink suit on and her fluffy snowsuit and hat xx
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
NicolaOasis wrote:
Well i didnt take any baby clothes in with me as i knew that Aimee wouldnt be coming home with me Sad

Sorry to be nosey hun - How come she didnt come home with u !? .. U dont have to answer if you don't want too xx
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
CashK wrote:
NicolaOasis wrote:

Sorry to be nosey hun - How come she didnt come home with u !? .. U dont have to answer if you don't want too xx

Thats okay !!!

Basically when i was 34 weeks i hadnt felt her move for a few days and i went to hospital to get checked out and they discovered that my placenta wasnt feeding her properly and that all my waters had gradually leaked away and they had to give me a c-section the next day to get her out as there was a good chance that she would die if they kept her in. Anyway, they had warned me that she would be around 3.5lbs and have to stay in the SBCU.

So i had her the next day, she was only 2lb 15oz but 100% healthy, thank god so she had to stay in the SBCU for 22 days until she grew a bit xx

Last edited by NicolaOasis on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i took 3/4 vests and baby grows in with me and a special babygrow for him to come home in (as thomas mummy said i didnt want him to wear clothes as he was too much of a baby!!)

make sure you take enough vests and babygrows to last a couple of days as you dont know how long you are going to be in. and i took loads of nappies too! ! newborns can need changing up to 10 times a day on average!!
KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
NicolaOasis wrote:
CashK wrote:
NicolaOasis wrote:

Thats okay !!!

Basically when i was 34 weeks i hadnt felt her move for a few days and i went to hospital to get checked out and they discovered that my placenta wasnt feeding her properly and that all my waters had gradually leaked away and they had to give me a c-section the next day to get her out as there was a good chance that she would die if they kept her in. Anyway, they had warned me that she would be around 3.5lbs and have to stay in the SBCU.

So i had her the next day, she was only 2lb 15oz but 100% healthy, thank god so she had to stay in the SBCU for 22 days until she grew a bit xx

Aww I'm sorry to be nosey !
I'm glas she is okay though.. at least your little girl is happy and healthy now..

xxxx
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
i took 4 vests n babygrows a special baby grow for goin home a blanket a cardi nappies hats n mits
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
No probs, we were so lucky that she was born without needing any extra help with breathing and stuff, she just needed to grow. But yeah, she's happy and healthy now with rolls of baby fat xx

*** sorry for hijacking this thread ***
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
i took 4 vests and 5 sleep suits but needent of bothered as we were both home 4 hours later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular