Lost my Baby Girl, I'm so sad & heart broken..........

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 am 
Post subject: Lost my Baby Girl, I'm so sad & heart broken..........
I lost my baby on Tues and I just can't stop crying and to make things even worse my milk has come in but there's no baby to feed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We had a car crash at 8 wks and I've just bled constantly since 11 wks, passed clots the size of my fist and been in & out of hospital, but I came out 3 weeks ago & been feeling much better for past 2 wks, then all of a sudden I woke up on Tues in such pain I couldn't move. I had my baby at home that morning and She was kicking all the way until the moment I felt a rip - when the placenta come away. I just can't believe it happened. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We called her Isabella Grace and had her blessed today & had her foot & hand prints taken. Now I'm waiting for her funeral, when I should be looking forward to the moment I can hold her in my arms and instead of buying her a blanket to be buried in I should be buying her beautiful pink things to bring her home in. My dh is absolutely gr8 and we feel so much closer but I really don't know how I'm gonna get thru this. I can't sleep or eat - it feels so wrong to be enjoying food without my baby. I feel so guilty that I couldn't hold on to her for just a few more wks. I just feel empty and can't sleep - this is the time of night Isabella would wake me up to say hello with a kick & big fidget. I miss her so much and want her so badly. My heart is well & truly broken.

If anyone has any advice, I could really do with some Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'll try & get back on here soon. xx

EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 am 
Post subject:
Omg i really dont know what to say, didnt want to be one of those horrible ppl to read and run, Just letting you know that my thoughts are with you and your family....
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 am 
Post subject:
I dont know what to say , lots of love 2 you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 am 
Post subject:
My darling I am so sorry. I had a tear in my eye reading that. I can't imagine how you are feeling but I wanted to send you my love. Time is a healer and i pray that with time your loss becomes easier. My OH lost his best friend (aged 25) a couple of months ago, it is the worst feeling in the world to lose someone you love. Take care sweety xxxxxxxx

ArmyWifey
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:08 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry hun.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Claire xxxxxxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:31 am 
Post subject:
I am so so sorry for your loss hun.
I don't think there is anything anyone can say hun, You have just experienced a massive loss.
I would say it normal to have all the feelings you do but please don't make yourself ill by not eating etc.
A friend of mine had her baby at 23 weeks a couple of years ago, Sadly Rhianna passed away after a few days. Please take any help you are offered in regards to counciling hun, My friend didn't in the beginning and really regrets this now. Although she is getting the help she needed now, Its nearly 2 years too late.

Again i'm so sorry you and you OH have had to go through this.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:45 am 
Post subject:
oh sweetheart i am so so sorry for your loss.my thoughts are with you and your family.

cookiemonster
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 am 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news sweetie. Lots of love to you and your family, my heart goes out to you.
Take care, Jo XXXX
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 am 
Post subject:
I am so so sorry. I wish I could say more to u but I know that nothing I say will make u feel any better, so just know that ur in my thoughts xx

BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 am 
Post subject:
I honestly do not know what to say as I can not imagine the emptiness you feel right now.

Please know we are all feeling for you so much Crying or Very sad

It looks like like you have another kiddy, so however hard this may seem right now, they will help you get through it.

So sorry for your loss.

Take Care x
PixieB
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am 
Post subject:
i'm so sorry hun, take care of yourself x
Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:05 am 
Post subject:
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

As hard as it is, stay strong and take care xxxxx

HappyMummy2
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. There are no words. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Vx
ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry for your loss and can't imagine the pain you are going through,
Hugs to you and your family xxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am 
Post subject:
HI

I didn't want to read and run.

I am really sorry to hear of your loss. Take care hunni.

Terri xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular