Lost my Baby Girl, I'm so sad & heart broken..........

kel4kiddies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry to hear of your loss ,take care of yourself and thoughts are with you and your family xxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you, I'm so overwhelmed by how many of you have posted & I just want you all to know that you've lifted my spirits.
I'm still finding it very hard to deal with - I have a constant ache in my belly & my heart, but my 4 yr old DS gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
After some of you mentioned that some sort of counselling had helped you, I am def going to see about it, I didn't think I needed it at first but if I'm honest I really do need some help.
I'm also finding that if I'm not thinking about Isabella & everything that's happened, I'm thinking about trying for another. I'm just desperate to be pg again but at the same time I feel like I'm 'cheating' on Isabella, afterall if I lost my OH the last thing on my mind would be to go & get another bloke. So why do I want another baby so soon?! I'm so confused.

Anyway, thank you all again, you ladies have always been so gr8 and I just can't express how much all your kind words mean to me. xxxx

ps. I will be in touch soon via pm with those of you who offered & also went thru late pg loss, thank you so much for the offer. xxxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say I found out yesterday how much my Isabella weighed and measured,
she was 7.5oz or 212g and was 22 cm long.

So tiny but so so perfect in every way.

SuziandGracie
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:03 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear this hunny i hope that you are starting to feel a little bit better xx I am thinking of you and your family at this truely hard time take care sweet x

carmelnnick
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
im so sorry for your loss hun, i hope the councelling helps you, !!!
AimeeMiller09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm 
Post subject: Me Again !
Me again love, me and james found out we lost sophie because of a car accident too Sad made me cry reading ur post because i know exactly how you feel...and there wont be a lot of people who will....trust me!

here for you x
xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family x

AngelaL76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 am 
Post subject:
So, so sorry for your loss. Can't imagine what you're going through. Please take care of yourself XX

sasha2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am 
Post subject:
im so sorry for your loss wish there was more i could say my thoughts are with you and family
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your kind thoughts, 2 wks on it's still not easy but it's not as raw now, I'm trying to 'live' with it, but I'll never get over it. xx

Aimee - I've just replied to your pm hun. Can't believe it was a car crash too, the way people drive sometimes they just don't realise the damage they can cause, even if it seems like a relatively small crash. I've always been a calm driver but I'm getting so worked up in the car now. Especially the tailgaters, hate them!! xx

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 am 
Post subject:
aw victoria im glad your baring up as well as can be. just read the post about how much she weighed my little girl was 180grams so i can just imagine how tiny she was Sad

you have my thoughts xxx
EmilysMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Sorry for your loss.
xxxx
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 am 
Post subject:
Dont really know where to start, all i can say is that my sister spent years on IVF trying to be a mum and then lost her two girls last year. Kay was 1 week old and meg was nearly three weeks old, i watched her fall apart day after day but i promise you that i am know watching her learning to deal with her loss as are the rest of the family and she is slowly coming to turns with everyday life without her girls.
Not sure if you really need to hear all that, i just wanted you to know that there is a light at the end of this horrible time for you. My thoughts are with you all xx
KJ31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
I am so so sorry for your loss. I don't know what else to say but i'm so sorry xxx
EmilysMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Fiona
xxx
Page 8 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular