Stomach pain

Amylou88
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject: Stomach pain
I duno if i'm worrying about nothing but I keep getting weird pain just under my rib cage and also lower down on the left and right side, its a bit like mild period pain and is worse when i lie down. I'm only 5 weeks so far and i'm not sure if i'm just imagining it or what! Its not bad but i'm still a bit concerned! Any ideas girls?

Amy

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject:
it all sounds pretty normal hun, sometimes in early pregnancy you can get all sorts of aches and pains (actually that seems to be the norm for the whole 9 months!! lol).
Try not to worry about it too much, easier said then done i know but if the pain were to get severe or you experience any bleeding then get it checked out as soon as possible.
hope all goes well for you hun. x
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 am 
Post subject:
ok thanks so much! Its hard not to worry about every little thing but if i did that throughout the pregnancy then i would be a nervous wreck by the time bubz makes an appearance!
Amy xx Good luck! Looks like you haven't got long left now!

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like the normal aches and pains of pregnancy, you'l be getting quite a few from now on sorry to say =]

I wouldnt worry, I know how hard that is, Im mrs irrational fears herself but just try to relax.

x

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
i found throughout this pregnancy there is always something to worry about... its because you want it so much its only natural to worry about something going wrong. hormones are probably alot to blame too!
Not long left for me now, am due on 14th but am going in for a cesarean on the 8th as my little darling is breech and refuses to be turned!
Is this your first pregnany? this is my 2nd. x
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Its my first hoping everything will go ok but still havea really bad feeling it won't! It still doesn't feel real but i'm sure it will when i see the scan and start to feel it move, still have 7 weeks till my scan and i can't wait!!! i'm so impatient! The only thing i'm worried about is i haven't told my mum yet and she's gonna kill me! Still living at home but moving in with my bf in sept. I was going to uni next year to study midwifery but thats not gonna happen now, and i'm not too upset just finished college so gonna get a full time job asap.
Also a bit worried because i did lots of work experience with a midwife who i'm quite good friends with and she always said how silly girls were getting pregnant without a career and she's gonna be my midwife! So she's gonna have a bit of a shock when i turn up at the clinic!
Sorry to give u my life story! but i don't have any one to talk to atm as my bf is away on work and were not telling anyone until the 12 weeks scan
Wo not long at all do u know the babies sex?
Amy xx

Amylou88
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Sorry didn't put everything in that last post!! (i talk way too much!)
Did you try and have the baby turned then? i don't know if your worried about the C section but it must be nice to know the exact day your little one will be arriving! My neighbour had a little girl 6 weeks ago and had to have a csection because the baby turned loads of times and the cord was wrapped around her chest so she had a c section a week before her due date

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular