Personal Messages

sharonkelly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject: Personal Messages
Hello,

It's only a tiny thing, but would there be any way of making it more obvious that you have a personal message? Maybe a pop up box when you sign in or an e-mail? The times I've missed the fact that I have one, and appear rude by not replying!

Overall though, I think this is a great site. I started to speak to someone on a regular basis 8 months ago and we are now firm friends, we're even going on a spa weekend to help each other relax! So thank you very much for providing a fantastic place for help and advice x x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi SharonKelly,

It's lovely to hear that you've made some great friends through the site and I really hope you have a fantastically relaxing time on your spa weekend!!!

Thanks for the suggestion - definitely a good idea and one i'll put to the tech team but in the meantime if you go to the 'MyForumSettings' page there is an option there to receive an email each time someone pm's you - hope this helps for the time being.

Han x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular