ANYONE STILL AWAKE? DAWN THE INSOMNIAC IS HERE!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 pm 
Post subject: ANYONE STILL AWAKE? DAWN THE INSOMNIAC IS HERE!!!
hi ladies just wandering who is about, ive yet another failed attempt at getting some sleep and im stressed, tired and wound up!
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm 
Post subject: xx
hi hun im here whats wound u up hun xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
everything today.... the fact this baby wont turn and that everytime he kicks it is so painfull down below as his feet are down... then to top it off pauls mum has been up here nearly all day butting her nose in...she is like an energy vampire...she has to repeat everything 100 times and really needs to just wake up and get real.... im sure she thinks im a invalid and its beginning to pi** me right off. she goes on and on about me having this bloody cesarean like im gonna be disabled or something and treats me like a right invalid!!
im dreading her coming into the hospital, trying to take over when i will be feeling like sh*t...sorry to go on but im just having one of those days...
how are you? any signs yet?
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 pm 
its ok hun we all have them days were ya just feel like screaming......it must b so frustating waiting 2 see if he will turn....then 2 top it all ya mil is butting in u must be soo frustrated....tell her 2 stick her head in a bucket lol.....

no signs at all so kinda nervous 4 tmoz having sweep so ill prob b awake all nyt lol...
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
oh my friend has a sweep and went into labour 30 mins after....what time you having it?
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 pm 
at oo i dunno lol...i just go look.........back lol...12:45 im hoping i will go in labour same day x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
that will be good if you do... are you feeling nervous or have you got to the point of just being fed up and wanting it over with?
do you think you will stay in hospital long or you planning to do one as soon as you have popped?? lol x
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 pm 
im nervous but i want it done 2 get me in 2 labour lol...i want 2 stay in hospitul over night and everything just to get midwifes suport 4 the 1st day and that....how long will u have 2 stay in hospitul 4...is it 5 days xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
well, depends really. my midwife says you can go after 24 hrs if thee are no complications at all but most women like to stay in a couple of nights atleast just so they know they are healing ok...and the pain relief is good. so im not sure.
im having to have it at one of the bigger city hospitals but then i can be transferred back to the hspital by my mums which is small and really lovely so i will stay in a couple of nights i guess...just see how i feel. they like to keep you in longer after an emergency cesarean as you have to go under a general anaestetic but if you have one under an epidural you can go when you feel like it within reason.

do you think you will want any more kids?
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:27 pm 
a couple of days sounds good cse u will be able 2 keep gettin good pain relife...

yeah i will want more kids not yet tho lol maybe wen i get t 25 or sumin and am ina stable relenship......will u want anymore xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 pm 
Post subject:
damn right...a couple more i think...will want an age gap of about a year or so in between though..
i take it you were watching big bro tonight..ive not really got into it this time as paul is watching some other [*@!#%*] on the other side...but have been catching some of the live stuff... seems like they have a random selection of people in there..
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hello!!! xxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 pm 
lol i used 2 hate it wen i was in a relenship and they wanted 2 watch sumin else lol....kinda miss it now tho lol........yeah there all nutters lol........is this pauls 1st bubba x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
yes its his first, was quite lucky really, first time i have met a bloke without kids or a psycho ex wife!!!.

hi archie,...good of you to join us!, you havin trouble sleepin too?
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:38 pm 
Post subject:
i never bloody sleep. driving me insane. i only had 3 1/2 hours again last night and i'm still not dropping off! Twisted Evil xxx
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular