HI!!!

blueangel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject: HI!!!
Morning! Im new to this...not quite sure what im doing.
im 30 weeks pregnant....with a girl (yay!) Very Happy already have 3 boys, love them all to bits but this will be a nice ending to my family.
cant wait now....only another 8weeks or so as im having c/section, still not got her clothes or got her room ready or anything....think ive spent most of the pregnancy in shock lol. am i the only 1 who is so un organised??
Amylou88
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 am 
Post subject:
I'm only 5 wks so not as near the finish line as you but congratulations! Very Happy I'm desperate to start getting stuff ready now but i know its bad luck! I'm sure i will be as unorganised as you @ 30 wks as i can never seem 2 be organised at anything!

Good luck keep us updated on everything!

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi Blueangel, welcome to the forum.
Congratulations on your pregancy, it must be lovely knowing you are having a little girl to complete your family Smile
Don't worry about not having everything ready yet, you have still got a few weeks to go yet, you'll get there I am sure.
xx
oh and welcome to the forum Very Happy

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 am 
Post subject:
welcome to ask.baby blueangel.. a little girl to complete the family how lovely..dont panic about not being organised u stil got 8 weeks surprising how much u can get done it a week or 2..Get shopping Laughing
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject: xx
welcome and congrats hun x
blueangel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject: thanks!
I remember bein only few weeks gone....its gone so quick, and yet really slowly! Think my main worry is that i seem to have anxiety attacks when picking up pink clothes or seeing babies in pink....quite scary, am assuming its normal cos i am looking 4wad to her arrival-just dont think she will be wearing much pink! lol.
Cant imagine how ur feeling my lillamb am i reading that right....40wks and 4 days, u been having plenty curries?? Wink
Yeah think youre all right....just need to hit the shops and start getting organised!
Thanks uve helped alot....think ill start writing me list! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular