sorry ladies want a rant!!!!!!!!!

emzandy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 pm 
Post subject: sorry ladies want a rant!!!!!!!!!
well as some of u know me and my ex broke up about 8 wks ago, well anyway after a horrible break up we are now/was friends, he has come to every appointment with me apart from my 12wk scan due to a massive argument e just didnt bother turning up then turned his phone of and didnt even bother to ring me till half 1 in the morning after some vry angry txts from myselve (i know i shouldnt but was vry angry he had spoilt a special day as i ended up going on my own just isnt the same on ur own), well anyway a few weeks later i had a bleed for about 5 days ended up going to hospital on numerous occasions, the first time i caled him to take me to hospital he wouldnt answer his phone then his mate answered and told me to go away in a not so polite way, i was so angry turns out he was out on lash not that im bothered but i only rang him cause it was an emergency i xt him as well to let him know wat was happening so e knew y i was ringing, anyway finally got to hospital the nxt day nothing wrong thankfully. A few days later had to go back and again toke me 3 hrs to get in touch. Im sick of him always turing his phone of and ignoring my calls e only rings back wen he feels like it, he is supposed to be taking me to hospital wen i go into labour but cannot rely on him at all but got no-one else to take me dont know wat im gonna do some advice please xx
p.s sorry it so long
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
he dont sound very reliable at all. i wudnt rely on him to take u to hospital when u go into labour id find someone else who can do it.

and as for him ignoring u and switching his fone off i wud just forget him and think about u and baby and if he wants a part in the babys life then he needs to make the effort.

maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 pm 
Post subject: forget him
hi there, i read your post n cant believe how he's treating you. All's i can say is don't waste anymore more time on him for you or your baby, just think of it like this he's treating you like this now so imagine what he will be like once the bambino is here. you and your unborn baby deserve so much more. It takes two to make a baby and he's just taking the p**s {excuse my french} Laughing .nothing should be too much trouble for him its his flesh n blood at the end of the day. There's plenty more men out there who would be there for you every step of the way,my advice is try not to contact him for nothing and concentrate on you n baby. good luck with everything.
HotMoma87
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Good things come to those who wait! That's what my great gran always said and she was right!
Forget about this looser!!! I know it's easiear said than done believe me i'm going through sumthin similar with my ex and they're not worth it!
Once you hold that beautiful little baby in your arms and you feel that rush of love like nothing you've felt before, he'll be the last thing on your mind!!!
Just try to relax, getting stressed isn't good for you or baby!
Good luck and hope all goes well for you!
xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular