Period 3 days late, cramping....

Wombat80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject: Period 3 days late, cramping....
Hi there,

My period is 3 days overdue, I have had slight cramping since 10 days ago approx on & off, but more so since period has been due, my boobs are tender round the sides for over a week, it's as it my period is going to come... did a HPT today and inconclusive, i thought i could see a faint line, maybe wishful thinking, or false negative, as cycle might be longer for some reason, will test again Friday by then i will be 5 days late. I have checked my cervix and it's wet and moderately high (not low) I'm so confused by all this.
I have had other symptoms, but not sure if just reading too much into it if you know what i mean!? IF i am pregnant is it normal to have on/off crampy feelings in lead up to proposed period? has anyone else come across this, (this doesn't feel like a typical period) I've read lots of places that cramping is normal and can be all through pregnancy and other places ahve said the opposite. Any advice or opinions welcome!
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wombat
It is a good idea to wait a couple of days and if AF doesn't turn up do another test.
When I fell pregnant with my son I had cramps for a little while that started just before I got BFP.
Good luck hun, hope you get that BFP xx

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
i had cramping feeings jus b4 my af was ment to come when i was pregnant, in fact thought i was def gonna come on..best of luck xx
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wombat

The few days before my period was due i had my usual period pains and went to the Dr because i finally decided we'd been trying for long enough and i wanted to get referred for fertility checks! Felt a right numpty the next week when i was back telling him i'd done a positive test!!

Fingers crossed for you x x x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
hi wombat has af arrives yet or did u test agen?

YorkieMomJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wombat,

I am having the exact same symptoms. I was due Tuesday for my P- it's now Thursday and nothing. I'm having light cramping, and nausea comes in small waves...other than that, no other symptoms really. My breasts were tender about a week ago, but then it went away. Did you find out if your Preg?? I'm going into the DR tomorrow for a test!
rose42
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
dont do a test just yet. wait and see what happens. say positive. Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular