Sterilisation Reversal

meandmykidsx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am 
Post subject: Sterilisation Reversal
hi im new to this site and seen so many interestin topics and now i want to share my story and hopefully get feed back Very Happy , i have been in a realationship for over 11yrs now and been married over 6 years and we both have 3 wonderfull children together, bak in 2002 after our daughter (last baby) was born we decided 3 was enough and i was only 24 years old and newly wed never the less i seemed to av been allways pregnant b'coz everytime i had a baby i lost 1 and at 24years old id had enuff soo...december 2002 i had my sterilisation done anyway begining ov 2008 my body was tellin me all sorts i.e babies Exclamation so after mnths ov debatin pro's and con's i started to look for private hospitals and prices for the sterilisation reversal and in Nov 2008 i found a private hospital in Chester that would charge me (2500) for absolutley everythin i.e operation,medication and upto 30days stay no extra fee, so ov course it was ideal and my lovelly dad said he would giv me the money as an early 30th b'day pressent (was only 30 dec lol 2008) so i booked for a consultaion and went along to see Mr Haddad he told me everythin he was very very nice, 1st dec 08 i had my operation done (reversal) after only 3 hrs in theatre and 15 stapples later i was in pain but happy it took me 5 long weeks b4 i could start tryin for number four and now 7 mnths on iv still not got a possitive result im slowly but surley feelin the pressure and even tho i love my 3 kids more than anythin in the world and im totally greatfull i have them, it still dont take the feelin away from wanting another baby and the disapointment ov a negative result really upset me ,, i no its personal but we have sex regular and dont go into sex thinkin il get pregnant now that kinda thing we enjoy etc and now im thinkin what is wrong with me coz we av sex b4 durin and after ovulation and still nothin , i really would apreciate it if ppl who experience this or anything close but av gone on 2 have a happy pregnancy id b greatfull ov any advice thnk u for readin this x x Donna x x
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi Donna xxxxxxx welcome to askbaby xxxxxxxxxx
i hav 4 children 2 a previous marriage and after my little girl i was sterilised. My marriage failed and i got married again 2 the most wonderful man in the world but he only had 1 boy and we really wanted a child 2gether so we decided to go for a reversal.
i had my reversal done in april 08 and got pregnant in the following jan Very Happy im now 27 weeks pregnant and we are so lucky and blessed so it can happen hun Very Happy
i forgot to say my hubby is 45 and im 39 this year so dont give up hope xxxxxxxxxx
good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi hon im Anna 32 had my reversal done in AUG 08 No BFP yet
were now going to go down the IVF route as we have a fealing it wont happen naturally for us

Good luck hope you get you BFP soon
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 am 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
Hi Donna, Im also new on here, I had my reversal nearly 3 weeks ago and I cant wait to start trying, I have 3 beautiful children already and a 4th baby would be just fantastic, I think the more you think about ttc it drives you mad, try being positive and relax and try and forget (I know thats very hard to do) and things may happen, when you least expect it. I am 39 and my husband is 54 my children ages are 20 13 and 6. When I met my OH he had had a vasectomy 10 years before, he go it reversed and I got a BFP striaght away, we made a deal that we would only have one child between us so I got sterilised, big mistake (dont get me wrong I would have sold my soul to the devil for another baby), anyway 6 years later he gives me the green light to have it reversed, so here I am waiting to heal ready to give it my best shot, I send you all the luck in the world ttc, Karen xxx
ukbirdie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am 
hi,i had a reversal on 23rd may 09,and this month a few days ago i miscarried.so there is hope,im 39 at the weekend and my hubby is 37 ,ive 4 grown up children from a previous relationship,good luck x x
heroes
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm 
ukbirdie im so sorry for your loss, you must be devastated, at least you know you can get a bfp now, try and have a great birthday though, sending huge cuddles down the line to you hun karen xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject: sterilization reversal
Hi everyone am new to this site,have been reading your stories on the reversal of sterilization am in the same boat to. Have 4 children age 11,13,17,20 two girls and two boys am 39years old. My marraige broke down 9 years ago,meet my soul mate the love of my life 5 years ago and we love each other to bits. My boy has no children so we decided to got to the hospital to see about me getting my sterilization reversed,we went in may 2009 and received word to go into hospital for my operation on the 20th august 2009. we are both realy excited and cant wait. Wish everyone all the best of luck xxx
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Monica,
where are you going for your reversal?

Julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
monica7
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi julie hows you? Am going into the royal hospital in belfast, xxx
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Monica,
you can join us ladies on the other thread. Most days were about to chat, or to help with any questions you have.
Julie xxxxxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
plop
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:20 pm 
Post subject: Female Sterilization
Hi,
I have read some of the other comments here and have seen that many of you have had a reversal operation. I am looking for a good hospital and don't mind travelling a little way. I live in Hampshire. I wondered if anyone could recommend a hospital.
Cheers
Penny Razz
Tracey1966
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
I had mine done in October at the Spire Hospital, Southampton - Mr Moores was my consultant. Very good, very clear and the care in the hospital was excellent. Still waiting for a BFP though and still trying hard!!
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm 
Post subject: Sterilisation reversal
Hi Tracey

Thanks for your reply. It's always nice to hear of someone that's had a good experience!
Good luck with trying for a baby. Hopefully that will be me soon!!

Penny
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi plop and welcome to askbaby
im Anna had revesal in Aug 08
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am 
Hi plop, I had mine done last month at The Three Shires hospital in Northampton, it was a 120 mile round trip for us, our nearest hos would of been the Priory in Birmingham, its just up the road from us, but we thought the petrol money would be cheaper going to Northampton, the Priory wanted over 4000, we paid 3100 in the end, the hos was great, the food was great, and the staff were fantastic, wanted to bring them all home with me, good luck xxxx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular