Sterilisation Reversal

monica7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm 
Post subject: sterilization reversal
Hi everyone,i was just wondering could anyone tell me when they went in for there reversal operation did it mater if you had your periods when going in for surgery? monica xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi hon i was on when had my reversal consultent said it was ok
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi my consultant said he preferred not be on a period because he said the blood vessels or whatever would be enlarged if i was. He said it would make things easier if i wasn't on a period. This was a laparascopic op tho so dunno if that makes a difference. Smile
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm 
Post subject: reversal sterilization
Thanx to everyone that replyd to me,good luck to everyone xxxxxx
Popester
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Plop!

My partner had her reversal done in the Spire Tunbridge Wells, Kent. She was on day 5 of her monthly but the Consultant wasn't concerned. We found them really good there, helpful and friendly too.

That was on the 18th May, she is now 7 weeks pregnant!

Very Happy Go for it!! Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
I had my reversal done in may in northampton like "heroes" again 3100, lovely doc - mr davies, the aftercare is next to none, every month i go in to be scanned to see if im ovulating. Didnt the first month prob due to the op but have 2nd and 3rd, waiting to test now as af due tues/wed - fingers crossed the witch stays away xx Some of the food was restaurant quality and there is loads of it Laughing Its in my town and i just took it for granted that every town did reversals etc, i was surprised they didnt Embarassed
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
thank u soo much every1 for ur kind wrds and advice , im still not preggers Sad 9 mnths after my opp Sad ill keep u all posted but thnk u all once agen x x Donna xx ohh my hubby 45 2day and im 30 soo were still young well i am hahaha Smile fingers crossed n asoon as i av any news il b on here like a shot Smile Very Happy thank u all x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular