How early can i test? Implantation or just bleeding?

TAZ1984
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:40 pm 
Post subject: How early can i test? Implantation or just bleeding?
Hi a,l i am new to this

I stopped takin my pill in April of this year after takin it for 10 years to sort out my periods. I was lucky as my periods just fell into place, have been really regular, light and painless!.

We started trying to get pregnant about 4 months ago and nothing yet.

However i am having some really light bleeding at the minute (for last 2 days) well its more like brown discharge.
I am 10 days after ovulation and have read that it could be implantation (hopefully) or it could be miscarriage!! or just bleeding.
but i never ever bleed inbetween periods!
I have also been having horrendous mood swings, bloating and really tired all time!! but no other symptoms like sore breasts or sickness.

I am due on in 6 days, i cant wait that long to know arrgghh! is there any other way i could find out now?
x x x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Hiya - welcome to the AskBaby forums.

Sounds like its a pretty frustrating time for you at the moment. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing 100% whether you're pregnant or not until you test after a missed period. You could always try taking an early test and seeing what happens.

Let us know how you get on - will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular