Is it too early to test??

mikimousie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject: Is it too early to test??
I have been experiencing sore chest for a week now, tired, bloated and uncomfortable. Some mild cramping, headaches, and ketchup (which I love) makes me feel slightly sick. I have even had mild nipple leakage.. But I'm not due till Saturday. And have no other symptoms. However this would be a second pregnancy for me, so could the signs come earlier? Last time I took a test at 4 weeks, and I was already throwing up, but it was negative. It wasn't positive till I was closer to 5 or 6 weeks. Can I take an early test, would it be accurate?? Or could I be looking forward to this too much and just be projecting these symptoms?
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
hi mikimouse, you get an eary first response test, apparantley you can test upto 6 days before af is due??? good luck hun, hope it gives you the answer you want. please come back and let us know!!! Very Happy xxx
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 am 
Post subject:
hope its a bfp mikimouse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Good luck with the test

xx
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject:
good luck!
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mikimouse,

You could test with a first response the now as your only 3 days away from your AF date. Although i think the longer you leave it, the better.
Let us know how you get on. Hope you get a bfp!

Lots of babydust
D xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi u cud take an early test but they arnt as accurate.

AmbersMummy
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ya,
Get a first response test as your not that far away from being 'due on'. However if your like me which you were last time! It may not come up straight away. And if you really are like me your'll have to get stabbed in the arm if it is still showing a negitive two weeks after your due on... Crying or Very sad hopefully it will be good news for you let us all know!!
Rae
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
rachaelmcdonald wrote:
Hey ya,
Get a first response test as your not that far away from being 'due on'. However if your like me which you were last time! It may not come up straight away. And if you really are like me your'll have to get stabbed in the arm if it is still showing a negitive two weeks after your due on... Crying or Very sad hopefully it will be good news for you let us all know!!
Rae

Aaaahhhh Rachael, thats how I aint been to the docs...dont fancy looking like a voodoo doll Shocked Shocked Shocked needles just terrify me and the fact i have tiny tiny veins makes it even more distressing cos they can never draw blood from me and i really do look like a vodoo doll when i come out.
I decided id rather wait another month and see what happens than to put myself through that.
Although i must say,the time is looming for me to go get jabbed if AF dont show by the 5th or any hpt`s detect anything Shocked

D xxx
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you ladies feel regarding needing it confirmed by a blood test - I struggle to get a positive by peeing on a stick - just never shows up at all! I have to wait two weeks for blood test now - hoping AF stays away Sad
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
yummymummy2008 wrote:
I know how you ladies feel regarding needing it confirmed by a blood test - I struggle to get a positive by peeing on a stick - just never shows up at all! I have to wait two weeks for blood test now - hoping AF stays away Sad

Ive got everything crossed for you yummy. Hope the wicked with stays away and you get your bfp soon Very Happy
Ive only took 2 tests this month,more near the time i was overdue at the start of the month.
Dunno how ive managed to hold off so long but i got a few first responses here and planning to use them next week. Hopefully it`ll be worth the wait Smile

Take care & Good Luck
D xxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hey miss scotland,

How are you today hun?!

You sound like me - got first responses in the drawer and planning on using them next week as long as the wicked witch stays away!

xxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
sarah23 wrote:
Hey miss scotland,

How are you today hun?!

You sound like me - got first responses in the drawer and planning on using them next week as long as the wicked witch stays away!

xxxxx

Hi hun,

Im feeling like [*@!#%*], still in my bed Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing
the sickness is coming and going in waves. Not had any AF pains or cramps so its all good. Then again i have been more or less bed resting since monday. Just sooo sooo tired. Glad i got my shopping done yest after the hossy, stocked up with loads of fruit...hoping that makes me feel better.
Hows things with you today luv?
Not long for us now, getting there Smile

D xxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
I feel like [*@!#%*] too hun! Really really run down and stressed, tired etc. Felt dodgy this morning but okay now. Need a break and to rest. Might take the day off tomorrow to rest up. Not long - I really want to know now but I'm still not feeling positive. Everyone around me comes up with other reasons I may be feeling why I am which aren't pg related so I'm thinking I probably aren't! I have had people ask me if I am though so you never know!

How are we supposed to go through this every month?!! Or 2 months in our case! What day next week are you going to test? xxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun, could all be good signs so keep your chin up and dont let it get you down.
Maybe a wee day off will do you the world of good. I was positive then felt negative and over the past few days im back to feeling positive. Its such a rollercoaster huh.

Your a few days ahead of me arent you? My AF would be due next saturday so id say probably a week today i`ll do a test. Gosh it sounds longer everytime i say it. Grrr @ waiting!!! yeah, either next weds or thurs...or both Shocked Laughing

Hopefully we dont have to go through it every month, I sure as hell cant keep up all the bding ive had over the past 2 months. No wonder im sooo drained. Thats been on hold since the end of weekend, told the oh I really need a rest, even though he managed to get his wicked way on tues...tuts lol.

D xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular