Pram shopping???

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:49 pm 
Post subject: Pram shopping???
I've been looking for a while, i know its only early days but i do like to plan ahead Laughing

I've seen some prams at mothercare, but they cost an absoloute fortune Confused I really like the Buggaboo range ()

I'm looking for a rearfacing pram (facing mummy/daddy), but there so hard to track down Crying or Very sad I've seen the travel systems, but baby only facing us for few months Crying or Very sad
I want one ov those where you can have them facing either way... i remember seeing them about years ago... but you can never find them when ya want em!!!

Oh, BTW.. really trying not to spend a fortune Confused

If anyone can give advice on where to look it would be GREATLY appreciated Laughing Laughing
Thanks in advance. xx
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:00 am 
Post subject:
i love e bay, bought my pram and loads of stuff of there, great love it and saved money x
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Ziko Herbie is a travel system that can face both ways for as long as you like. But have a look in mammas and papas as I found them really helpful and were happy to go through the + and - of the prams (weight, style, size, etc) to make sure it suits you and your life style. Then if you find one you like you can always look it up on the internet to make sure you get the best price Wink Thats what we did.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular