Beige Club!!!!!!

Flo169
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Can I join the beige club please!!??? I have got my way and we're not finding out the sex! Don't want to spoil the suprise!! I have reluctantly agreed to fing out the sex for the second one (if we have one!) but I may get my own way with that as well!!

Vic - I think you'll have a girl! By the way your due date is exactly 2 months before mine. My EDD is 6th Feb...but could change at 12 week scan!

xxxxxx
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
lol lizzie, i have no ideas what i'm having!

glad you got your own way!

xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
i'm finding out the sex but i just wanted to say tescos has some nice beige/white stuff - babygros and outfits etc.
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
mothercare has some really nice unisex stuff
x

nutnut
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in the beige club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decided not to find out although I am dying to know what we're having! I'm due 10th November, can't wait!!!!!!

EC1986
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't found out either although I've got a growth scan at 32 weeks so gonna have to look away from the screen cos I reckon it'd be pretty obvious by then if it was a boy.

TKMAXX do some amazing clothes, I've got lots in Greens and jungle themes aswell as normal beige and lemons. And theres also a fair few bright coloured stuff as well. Most of the stuff I have brought seems brilliant quality and alot of it is designer ie should be 30/40 quid and I got it for 4 Smile. Have brought some bits up to 3-6 months now and will just add gender type colours once babies born. They do lots of 7/8 piece sets for under a tenner aswell.
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay what a great idea - got to admit i was starting to feel a little left out!! I am due 15th October and cant wait!!! I was so tempted at my 20 week scan to ask the sonographer what we were having but i stayed strong! I think the most choice is at mothercare, little bit in next, Im not worrying too much cos as soon as people find out what we have had they will buy the appropriate colour anyway.

xxxxxxxxxx

BabyMilly
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hey - I wanna join too! I'm waiting til the end til I find out - although the suspence is killing me! xx
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
mines due 1st dec having scan on tuesday hoping to find out the sex.

kitttie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
fab idea haha -- luv it Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
What a good idea, i had been feeling a bit left out after the pink and blue club threads!

We were very tempted to find out with this one (it is our second) as we had a surprise girl last time. I bought a load of unisex clothes from Boots last time, but i think they looked really boyish. This time obviously we have lots of pink, but may buy just one newborn boy outfit just in case. Last time we got given sooo much pink stuff i'm not too worried about not having any boys things at the moment.

I am fairly convinced we are having another girl... we shall see, i love the suspense!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Bumpwatcher wrote:
What a good idea, i had been feeling a bit left out after the pink and blue club threads!

We were very tempted to find out with this one (it is our second) as we had a surprise girl last time. I bought a load of unisex clothes from Boots last time, but i think they looked really boyish. This time obviously we have lots of pink, but may buy just one newborn boy outfit just in case. Last time we got given sooo much pink stuff i'm not too worried about not having any boys things at the moment.

I am fairly convinced we are having another girl... we shall see, i love the suspense!

how exciting. not many ppl wait to find out will be a lovely suprise either way for you.

noone
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Im in the beige club too, not got long to go im due 28th July, im sooo excited I got most of my neutral colours from mothercare and next had some really nice baby gro sets in the my mil got me they are a plain cream colour but then have the patterns on them with colours on which i love. these are the ones she brought us http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/newborn/3/11 and there are quite a few sets on their site for unisex.

I cant believe I have managed to last not finding out, and im not sure if i would be the same if we had anymore little ones but im glad i didnt as i see it giving me something to focus on when in labour (finding out what little one is, as im rubbish with pain) but i can see why people do find out.

Last edited by noone on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
only reason i wanna find out is so i can have pink or blue stuff ready.

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Yay thought I was one of the only ones, most people seem to find out what they are having!

Convinced its gonna be a boy but we will see!! Due sept 23rd can't wait. x x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular