Beige Club!!!!!!

haydon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm 
Post subject: no idea
we have also decided not to find out...everyone keeps asking me if its a boy or a girl. I am a teacher so get asked about 50 times a day by all the kids. I have no idea what the gender is...does anyone else have an idea....I am glad we decided not to find out though.....it makes it more exiting!
Very Happy
wiggy1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 am 
Post subject:
we havnt got our 20 week scan till 18th november but have already decided we wont be finding out the sex!
this is our 1st baby and a happy healthy baby is all we ask for!
but loads of people think they know what im having already,they go by my lack of symptoms.
funny thing is they are all guessing different!!lol.xx
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
We're still ttc but my DH said last night that he thinks we shouldn't ask this time as we have one of each already it will be a nice surprise . Like a lot of the ladies on here have said though because these days people usually find out there doen't seem to be much in the way of unisex clothes etc unless you buy beige or cream ! (which I just find totally boring ) When I had my first (23yrs ago Embarassed Laughing ) they wouldn't tell you the sex so nobody knew and everywhere stocked lovely lemon and mint clothes and things suitable for either sex , am feeling slightly disappointed already at the thought of having to wait to buy things or being stuck buying beige and cream Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing i'm very impatient as well so I know i'm going to find it hard not knowing Laughing
LianneJane1987
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 am 
Post subject:
thats the reason i'm not gonna wait for the surprise... everywhere i go its either pink or blue.... nothing 4 unisex
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
as you can see on my tickers i already have one of each and i found out what they where but cause iv done the blue and pink thing i want to try the cream thing! my mum, sis and friends all want me to find out but i refuse. i want that extra surprise and not just the weight, hair and eye colour.

i've decided to only buy a white mosses basket and wait until baby is born to buy the cot duvet cover and bumber ect... that way i wont be stuck with cream and white for long.
also im only buying clothes up to 3months so again i wont be stuck with white and cream clothes.

when i was preg with my boy i had morning sickness until 3 months and fainted alot with low bp.

with my girl i wasn't sick alot, just once or twice and didn't faint either but put on alot of weight all over!

this time i was sick until 14weeks and it was so bad i was kept in hospital 3 times also have low bp but no fainting and i havn't put on weight other than my bump, so i think its going to be a boy! although my doctor said usually your more sick with girls as the hormones are different. and she told me not to be thinking it's a boy just cause the pregnancys seem the same :S

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
im not finding out!!!! xxxx
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
only 8 days to go till our scan.hope we can stay in this club!lol.xx
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yippee - I can officially say that I am in a club Laughing We've decided beige is the one as we are looking forward to not knowing the sex of our baby...well, atm anyway hehe Razz xx

rachelle79
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
We aren't going to find out either. I didn't find out with my daughter and it was so exciting when she came out to see what she was. I can't wait to do that again.
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi all.
Well scan was today and were still firmly in this club!
im so pleased! Smile
thought it would be hard to say no but once i saw that lettle bean on the screen i honestly didnt care.As long as he/she is healthy i just dont mind.xx
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Initially we decided to find out - but talked ourselves out of it, and I'm now really glad I don't know.

I have found loads of lovely beige & white babygrows and vests, and know my entire family are poised to dash out and pink or blue, so baby won't be beige for long! Our nursery still looks suspiciously like our spare room which was already decorated white silver and black, so have just added white bits for baby and will fill with colour once we know.

I really want a girl, but am convinced its a boy - and everyone who guesses tells me its a boy too - as I'm carrying completely up front, I look like i've swallowed a bowling ball! Embarassed

but only 9 more weeks and then I'll get to find out!

xx
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
it's a boy!!!

our beige baby turned out blue Very Happy - Toby Noel 9/12/10

stace262
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 am 
Post subject:
congrats!!!!!!!

im not wanting to know, i thnk it willbe the best surprise in the world not knowing

i thnk its pink but thats cos my mum and his mum both had girls first and the same with the grandparents but dont thnk it makes any difference xx
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone!!!

i'm due on the 14th of jan so will get to find out if my baby is blue or pink soon!!!! i can't wait!

with my other two i found out i was having a boy and girl so i'v done the whole getting everything blue and pink thing so this time i decided to not find out and leave it as a surprise.... i can't believe i'v actually managed not to find out!!! it's took all my strength and doesn't help when there is hardly any unisex things out there... everything i got from 0-3 months is yellow, cream, white and green and then when baby is getting 3-6month clothes i'll be able to add blue or pink.... also have a white moses basket and will be getting cot bedding when i know what he or she is....

how are you all finding keeping it a surprise??? xx

jords
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies we're in the beige club too and i'm sooo excited to find out if we're pink or blue. I know what you mean about the clothes, everything looks the same just beige or lemon, and there's some gorge outfits for boys or girls!

But I'm so glad we didn't find out, I can't wait for me and OH to make that phone call on the big day and go "its a ......." and not just "He/She is here"!!
x
Page 12 of 16

Jump to:  

Community

Popular