Bus!

MummaT
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:09 am 
Post subject: Bus!
i'm really hoping that some of you will be proud of me...I wrote on here before about how people never seem to care that your pregnant and that I've been on the bus in the morning and no-one has got up so I could sit down. I'm past the stage where you might think I was just fat and do look really very pregnant now. Anyway, got on the bus thismorning and again it was really busy, I didn't feel like I would be able to stand for even 5mins, so I stood in front of this man and ASKED him to give me his seat.

I'm normally not very good at doing things like that but I did it and he moved! Was very pleased with myself Razz

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 am 
Post subject:
goodfor u jolice Smile so he should get up...
Amylou88
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Yay well done! I can never understand why ppl sit in the push chair/disbaled section on buses and don't get up for ppl who need to use it!

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Gud on u jolice... some people just don't care anymore, do they??? only think about themselves!!! They just don't have anykind of respect for others.... Although i must BIG-UP my fella.. as hes one of the few real gents i know that always considers other... holding doors open, giving up his seat. etc.... he's one in a million Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am 
Post subject: bus
good on you.

I went to a boyzone concert the other week i was 33 weeks pregnant and had to get the train home.

The train was packed and i mean you couldnt move, not one person asked if i wanted to sit down, worst of all there was loads of drunks on the train i thought at one point someone was going to fall on me.

Anyway i made it back to tell the tail.

Take care All.
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
It's shocking isn't it!?

The other day i was trying on some shoes in Wallis and there were two blokes sprawled over the seats waiting for their missus in the changing room! They just gormlessly watched as i made a big point of balancing on one leg trying on my shoes and tutting at them. Effing idiots, i was so cross.

My hubby is like yours Zee. I may not like my MIL, but i have to give her credit for bringing him up well!

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular