MMR Jab

cj2501
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm 
Post subject: MMR Jab
Hello

Can anybody help me? My little boy had his MMR jab last week (wednesday) this morning my sitter had him and had a rash down the side of his body and was sick, as soon as he was sick the rash disappeared. Hes had a little temperature for a couple of days but Ive taken his temp and it says its normal. Ive been on internet read things so before he had jab I asked the nurse and she said he wont get any reactions, if he gets a temp just dose him up which I have been doing but now this this morning has me concerned.
He is OK within himself just a little grouchy.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
saraevans007
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
a few weeks after my son had his he got a rash which looked a little like measles, but it dissappeared a few days later, he never once got a temp after any injection. if your worried i'd take him to the docs. they can get reactions as its an active vaccine, but your better to get him checked if your worried.

RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
The nurse who gave my son his MMR warned us of a rash, temperature and possible swelling aorund the face - all treatable with Calpol/ She said 7 - 10 days later. You could always ring NHS direct for immediate advice Smile
cj2501
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replys, yeah I read up before I took im and id seen he could have a rash etcseveral days after, I mentioned to the nurse these symtoms and she said nothing will happen to him. She should have just told me the truth really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular