Why's he winge???

Ethansmummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 am 
Post subject: Why's he winge???
Hi all,

I work part time and my son goes into a nursery 4 days a week, he seems to enjoy it there because he eats really well and has good naps and is always happy when we pick him up at night, but from the moment we get into the car until he goes to bed is a mini battle.
It's not constant but he is very wingy and cries and doesn't want to be put down and i don't know what to do, i try and give him something to eat, i play with him, give him some milk, and he wont be put down early, he is such a happy boy and so smiley it's untrue.

Im sure you can appreciate from working all day and it being tea time, me and my husband are tired and hungry (i hope that doesn't sound selfish) but im lost what to do.

Any advise would be lovely.
Thanks
Sarah x Wink
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi sarah,

i have a 19 month old dauhgter and she has been going to a creche/nursery since she was about 7 months. and i have same problem with her sometime she will be very wingy wen she comes home. and u dont sound selfish hun u just need to find something that works for you.

i now pick her up at 6pm and we go home involve her in cooking the tea and even though she has had her tea at nursery she will have tea with her mam and dad and willl then go to bed shes still a bit wingy but shes getting better.

he may just not feel his self latley mite be teething or sumthing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular