HOUSE WORK

funkyfriend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject: HOUSE WORK
Im suffering a bad back and im 36weeks pregnant, its doing my head in because my house is a mess and i just cant clean it, ive been advised not to hover, or do ironing or pick up my children a bit difficult when my husband is at work and my youngest is only 10 months.

My husband has been a great help bless him,

Does anyone have the same problem
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hmmm, i'd say it's about 70% pain and 30% lazyness which is causing the dust to build up in my house!

I hate the house being a mess but i just can't find the energy to do anything by the time i get home from work.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
I do the things i can and leave the things i can't!!!! I can't hoover either but i do have a handheld dustbuster which i use to pick up the bigger crumbs and stuff so it's not too bad. I hate not being able to scrub my bathroom though....i have a right thing about a clean bathroom. My MIL is coming on sat to do some hoovering and clean the bathroom for me properly (not just a squirt of bleach and a wipe round!!!) but then i was sitting today thinking "sh*t i better clean the house for her coming!!!!"- maybe it's more hassle than it's worth!!?!! Laughing
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
I've been lucky - no bad back - however does hurt after hoovering. just take it easy - don't overdo it and get some help if struggling hun xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular