The process

sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi no nothing as yet .......it doesnt seam real yet .......i cant see myself with a big bump or a baby in 6mths time so i hope its just fear rather than intuition.......

i think alot of it depends where you live bad i now but im sure in sheffield on the nhs they put 1 back just something we picked up on at the clinic ......

my Oh has got a book of names for baby names but im just so tired and keep getting head aches that none of it matters to me at the mo .....he has gone into overdrive ......need to get everything we need before the summer is over so i dont have to go to crowded places to shop!!!! as he now keeps saying dept of health say preg women should avoid crowded places .....mad i know ......suits me just now he can go food shopping tomorrow on his own !!!! result

2 weeks today for my 12 weeks scan ......then i hope i can chill a bit

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Oh Sharon its got to be the fear, I think I remember you saying you'd tried for a long time to get to this point. All those months of doubting and failing etc have to have had an effect on you and I'm not sure that any of us will ever forget all these terrible feelings.

The fact is that you are pg and you have a miracle growing in your womb waiting to meet you in 6 months time. Sorry my counsellor says work with the possitives not with the unknown. She is lovely and I'm going to ask her to hypmotise me soon so I can make my sub-con. believe in the IVF. BIt drastic but I think its the only way I can turn my mind around completely. I can just see everytime someone says something like 'egg' I'll start clucking like a chicken!! Laughing

Big big hugs xx
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi

i was sterilised after my son was born 7 yrs ago he has a very rare bone dissorder ......and the thought of another baby after all he had been through was too much ........i had it reversed 5th july 2008 and lost both my tubes in jan 09 so ivf was our only option ......the clinic went through everything and told us we had a high chance of it working but id told myself it would fail as i was told my opp was a 100% success and after all the surgery and pain we'd been through didnt get my hopes up ......

i know ive been so ill with this pregnancy and had full on symtoms and have a bump now but still think if i let my guard down will be the time i fall ......so im very cautious even though my Oh convinced me to buy a steriliser from toys r us as it was half price ......i will feel more at ease in 2 weeks im sure ....

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular