Baby fell out of bed...please help

blessedbaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:40 am 
Post subject: Baby fell out of bed...please help
We have been blessed with a beautiful happy healthy baby girl named "Marissa Ann Louise Moore".I am worrying myself crazy and wanted some advice...two nights ago our baby girl fell out of bed...she fell about onto thick carpet ...she did cry very loud for a minute or two and then was okay....she does not have any lumps,bumps,or bruises and seems to be fine smiling,happy,eating etc...but I have seem her blink her eyes rapidly and it is bothering me ...sjhe does not do it all the time just once in awhile...maybe she was doing it before she fell out of bed and I just didn't notice.I just need to know she is okay...can anyone please give me some advice and let me know if this has happrened to any of you...Thanks for your help [/b]
Christi
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:16 am 
Post subject:
I am sure it is okay, the blinking was probably happening before the fall, but just in case I would recommend calling her doctor. You don't want it to be a hematoma or some other unseen injury. Usually concussions are obvious, like glassy eyes, or throwing up, however, sometimes it can take a couple of days for more serious signs to show up.

In the meantime, keep doing what you are doing, and watch her VERY CLOSELY.
blessedbaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:10 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the feedback, luckily I haven't seen any more blinking and she is as alert and as much her normal self as ever thank goodness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular