not a word!!!

donut86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am 
Post subject: not a word!!!
hey All!
my daughter is 16 months an she started saying a few words when she was bout 9/10months, she started walking around 14 months and since then she hasnt hardly spoke. she make noises like shes talking! and she knows what most things are and can understand what we are are saying to her! but no actual words!
i know each child is different but just wanted to see what age other ppl children were when started to speak!
thanx x
RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
My son is 17 months and says about 20 words. My friend's daughter is 16 months and says 3 so it really does vary - don't worry you won't get a minutes' peace soon enough!
donut86
Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
thanx for replying! your right i wont have a minutes peace! better make the most of it now! lol!
its really nice to know what others children are like thats all, just keeps my mind at rest a bit thats all!
take care d
my2beautifulboys
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 am 
Post subject:
hiya hun

my boy has just turned 17 months and he doesnt really say much!! he says the obvious ones like

-daddy, bye, no etc! but no more than 6/7 words. he can understand a lot.

i went to my friends yest and her boy is 19 months and can now say 30+ word but that has just happened in the last month! im not to worried,

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular