Pain during early pregnancy

CL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Pain during early pregnancy
Hi just found out im pregnant,been trying for 3 years as i had an ectopic 2 years ago and had my right tube removed. I have been having lower back ache (not pain) and the odd stomache cramp but not too painfull. some sites make it sound normal while others show as signs of miscarriage should I be worried or am I just in a panic because we've been trying for a while. I do suffer from backache when not pregnant. Confused Confused
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 am 
Post subject:
i remember stomach cramps when i was pregnant or havin a dull period pain. this could be associated to your uterus stretching and it doesnt really go away throughout pregnancy to be honest.
the only time i would be worried is if there were blood or server cramps or pains.

if yuor ever not sure, ring you g.p or midwife, they'll be happy to give you advice xxx
booboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:15 am 
Post subject:
im 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby i had a miscarrage about two years ago,so me and my husband have been on edge through this whole pregnancy thinking that the same will happen again we were trying for a while before falling pregnant. in the early stages there is alot of funny pains one night i had suvere pain and we were going to go to a and e but it went its just your body getting used to the baby growing and all your ligaments stretching. im a type 1 diabetic so have weekly visits to the antenatal clinic so i asked about every pain i had but was told its normal especially if you have a small frame.

goodluck.
Halfpint
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:09 pm 
Post subject: I'm petrified.
I'm 20yrs old and on 3rd Dec I found out by doing two clearblue sticks that I'm pregnant. Recently I've been recieving pains on/off from my left side near my ovaries. I went to the Doctors and they referred me straight to the hospital they confurmed that I am pregnant 4 weeks and a few days they've booked me in for a scan on 7th Dec as they think it my be a Ectopic pregnancy. But if it is surely the pain has to bee ther constantly. Is this likely or should I just wait for the out come of the scan.

Tiger
Crying or Very sad
Halfpint
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:23 pm 
Post subject: Hapy Happy Happy!!
Hello Guys,

I went for my scan on the 7th Dec and everything is fine and to be more cheerful the pains have now gone and the baby is on my good side on my right and we get to hear hopefully the heart beat on the 8th week which is the 7th Jan which me and my partner can't wait for. Fingers crossed for that Very Happy

Tiger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular