amy winehouse :O

NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject: amy winehouse :O
oh my dear lord did anybudy see amy perform just there at nelson mandelas birthday party??

jesssuuss mary and joseph what a flippin riot .. she can sing all give her that but what the heck was that performance all about?? i could sing better that that and thats saying something!!! Laughing

really the girl needs help .. if she has emfacema (scuse the spelling) why the heck is she performing? im sure nelson would understand for goodness sake!!
she should be in rehap/hospital and stayin put till shes not taking drugs and healthier!

oh and cut that beehive out dearest .. does nothing for you atall

would anybudy else like to have a poke about that beehive n see what she actually keeps in there? .. lipgloss .. birds nest.. ballet pumps?

haha

x
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Hahaha Scottishgirlie .......I laughed so much when i read ur post! lol! Laughing Laughing

I didnt c her performance last nite, but I agree, she is a rite old state!!

I remember seeing heron jonathon ross ages ago and she culd hardly stand and when she performs she does a weird dance thing where she continually grabs her crutch like shes gonna wee her self hahaha! whats that all about!

x
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Yeah i saw her last nite she looked and sounded dreadful. I wonder when someone is gonna step in and make her sort herself out . I know you have to want to but she looks like she will kill herself soon if she doesnt look after heself and that woud be a shame. It goes to show even with all that money you still wont be happy. I dont have that problem were happy and poor with the baby on its way (hopefully soon) LOL xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi all yes I saw her too thought she was going to flash her lady garden. ha why was she hanging on to her dress looked like a child needing a weeee oh I know I am mmeeeeooowww Its a shame really looking back at her before and looking at her now.
shame..
NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
haha im glad i made sum of yous laff Very Happy

hehe Very Happy

but honestly was she trying to do a seductive strip for blake (i think he was watchin from jail ) coz it really was doing heehaw!! haha
i really do feel sorry for her coz she went from a lovely curvy girl to a bag of bones / junkie .. such a shame Sad

seems to be happening to alot of celebs like britney ( shes back on track wooo Very Happy )

xx
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
i saw her perform at glastonbury tonite on the tele and it was really bad she looked terrible and sounded terrible she really needs some help and with all that money u think it wud be easy for her to seek the rite help.

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
i saw her perfomance on glastonbury aswell she started off not to bad but omg by the time she sung rehab it was awful!!
im goin to t in the park nxt wk and really wanted to see her cos she didnt turn up last year but now i think i will be givin her set a swerve
and did u see her hit the person in the audience that tried to grab her hair!! omg she totally gave them what for!!!!
she needs to sort herself out she started off with a great figure great voice and no beehive she needs to bin blake get herself sorted and get back to what she was!!!
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
I could not believe it when she punched someone! And if it was not so pathetic I would have laughed when she was trying to run off with the microphone and the security were trying to pull her back and sort out the microphone cable. It was proper car crash tv...so awful to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular