YUCK!

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:26 am 
Post subject: YUCK!
My lil boy has just discovered his lil man bits......

Sounds horrible so I apologise in advance, but when hes filled his nappy, its a disaster trying to change him, as soon as the nappy is un dun he tries, straight away, to grab his bits and of course ends up with poo on his hands and then wipes his face and touches everything around him and Its just a rite ol mess, I end up having to bath him about 4 times a day after each toilet!!!!

He also thinks its really funny Rolling Eyes

Hes such a wriggle bottom that I normally hav 2 get sum1 to hold his arms and stop him rolling over and touching his bits so i can change his nappy! Confused Rolling Eyes

Any1 else had this problem?! what did u do?
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Ive not got this problem yet but am due to have my little boy today (fingers crossed but dont feel anything yet) but that made me laugh, i'm sure I wont be when it's happening to me but thanks for cheering me up LOL xxx Good luck with your messy problem and if you find out maybe you could let me know for future reference xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject:
yes i have the same problem with my daughter each time i chang her nappie her hads go straight down there an yes she thinks its funny too even if she does put her hands in the poo.

im just trying to ignore her even though its realy hard too lol.

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Lol, I no, its so hard not 2 laugh but Its so messy and it goes everywhere!!

Good Luck CL, let us no when u get any movement !!!!
xxx
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
yer gd lukc cl.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
i guess just let them explore, a trick i have heard is put a little cream in there hand until its all cleaned up.
my little bot is so funny, he is 16 months now and tries to bend down to see it but he can't see over his big belly so he is practically leaning with his head on the floor lol
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Haven't got one of my own yet, but my sister always gives my nephew a toy to play with when she changes him, to keep his hands occupied!! Obviously something easily cleaned in case it ends up the same way as his hands!!!

Hope that helps.

LD
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
yer thats a gd idea will try that one!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Charli but I just need to laugh so much at this one!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing You poor thing having to clean up all the poo!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll be cursing when my bubba starts doing this!! Laughing Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:59 am 
Post subject:
hahaha thanks archie! i no its funny .... but its so annoying as well!!
Lucckily OH is home this wend so hes been pinning him down while I quickly whip, wipe and re apply haha!!

Boys and their toys eh! lol

x
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
hahaha charlie - yep, Isaac discovered his bits last week and is equally fascinated. The only thing I've found works is distraction - he has a gorgeous quilt made by a friend for him that hangs on the back of the sofa where he gets his nappies changed - I moved it to be JUST out of his reach above his head. He now spends the entire nappy change straining to reach the quilt instead, and seems to have forgotten all about his boy bits Wink
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
ahhhh how did his op go devonmum??xx
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
i tried giving her a toy to hold but still her hands went down there whilst changing her nappy and it was pooey one too:) she just ifnds it soo funny so just gonna have to ignore her and hope that works.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
I had this with my terror son (never my daughter - she did it once and learnt it was disgusting). I sung or spoke to him or waved toys to distract him - sometimes it worked, sometimes not, but he has pretty much grown out of it. The worst thing now is he plays with himself and makes his bit hard - grosses me out lol. I know he is only 2, but still...I just tell him not to play too hard or it will hurt lol. I do not want to say do not do it, as you always read that it makes children think sex is dirty and that, so I just try to tell him it is a private thing and do not do it too much or too hard lol. So embarassing!

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
have you tried putting a little cream on one of her hands, like baby lotion or sudocream, they are normally so fasinated by whats in there hand they don't think of anything else
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular