feeling os sick and weak

wingo83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 pm 
Post subject: feeling os sick and weak
hi im now 25 weeks pregnant i have been feeling so ill and sick and weak in the last month i have never felt like this wit any of my other 2 pregnancys but this 1 is really starting to take its toll on me i have 2 other children to look after so find it very hard sometimes is it just normal for me to feel so ill so late on in my pregnancy or do u think it could b more like stress or something im just wishing time away fast now to complete my pregnancy as i just feel so ill wit it all it leaves me wit no energy at all to play wit my other 2 children of 3 and 1 yrs could someone just reasure me that nuing moe seroius is happening im worried if i keeo stressing like i do then ill give birth early or something
i know it all sounds stupid especially wen im pregnant now wit my 3rd baby but this truly is the worst pregnancy ive ever had
also is it true wen people say the 3rd pregnancy is the worst birth
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi this is normal my sis had sickness all the way thru her pregnancy. so i wudnt worry.

but cud be stress too coz sounds like ur pretty stressed out.

and ive only got 1 daughter so dont no about the 3rd birth being the worst.

but my mams got 5 and she said it dont get any easier.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wingo, sorry to hear you are finding it so hard. I am 18 weeks pregnant with my third, and I am absolutely exhausted but no sickness. It is really hard though to keep going for the other 2 when you are feeling so low, and I too am extremely stressed and worried about my pregnancy and because I am finding it so hard to play with my children. All I can say is try not to feel too guilty if you don't have the energy all the time. Take care of yourself as much as you can - when the children are in bed have a nice relaxing bath or a chocolate night with a good film. Also, although it is not the best to be stressed when pregnant, I do not think it has been proven to cause early labour although it would be good to try to de-stress as much as you can. Is there any chance you could be slightly depressed also? I am currently seeing my health visitor and gp who are treating me for depression which is also making me extremely tired. One last possibility is that you might be slightly anemic which can also lead to a lack in energy. I do not know whether the 3rd labour is the worst, but try not to scare yourself. You have been through it twice so know pretty much what you can cope with, and it obviously has not put you off having more children. I hope things get better for you soon, but if you need help contact your gp or health visitor - they can be a godsend.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
i am pregnant with my third now and i am already struggling with this pregnancy, i am exhausted and find i am not as patient, my back is screaming at me all the time, and i am finding it hard to sleep and get comfortable because of that.
i don't like moaning when i am pregnant as i feel i am so lucjy to be pregnant in the first place but sometimes you just have to moan. i know what you mean hunny, it is hard.
i really hope the third birth isn't the worse, my other 2 weren't great
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
same here amypicot, but I am hoping that because my last was so bad this one can only get better! I think it is really hard when you have the other 2 at home and you are feeling so bad. I have SPD which started this time before 12 weeks, and am in agony, which is made worse as I am always having to pick up my son.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
i have a simalar thing, mine is sciatica nerve which was my first symtom this time, and its agony. i went to the doctor and he said when you get pregnant you let out the relaxant hormone which is relaxing all your muscles, well its making all my back muscles relax and hit nerves.
just think of all the people who have 13 kids, its mad.
my son was back to my back, that wasn't nice
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
i have friends who had SPD its really painful isn't it?
lets just think, this won't go on forever!!!!!!!!!1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular