Grumpy baby

evasmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject: Grumpy baby
Hi there could anyone give me some advice.My daughter Eva is almost nine months old and according to all the books ive read and people ive spoken to,she should be eating solids with lumps in.
Is my baby abnormal or is something wrong with her as she refuses anything with any kind of lumps and gags on it.She will only eat pureed mush.Is this a problem or should I just ignore all those who KNOW BETTER and let her take her own time.Im a first time mum and apparently I have no clue.
Any help please
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
my daughter was eating lumps by 9 months. i wudnt worry too much she is obviously not ready. but id hav a quick word with the health visitor see what she thinks?

evasmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Yeah Ive spoken to the health visitor she said the same,just let her take her own time.I suppose every baby is different.I'll just keep on trying.Thanks
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 am 
Post subject:
yep keep persevering and im sure she will be read soon.Smile

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
so many of my friends have had the same problems with there little ones and they just went staright on to finger food, which your one will be fine to have at 9 months. hope this helps xx
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Just remember not all babies are text book and like some walk at 10 months some are nearer 20months. Offer finger foods. Sandwiches veg sticks toast etc and keep offering small amounts. She will get there believe me. Before I had my own chd I was a nanny and no child is the same. good luck you sound like you are doing a fab job. pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular