need help with visitation times?

justus3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm 
Post subject: need help with visitation times?
Hi all
Just need some advice really, i am a single mum of two boys, my youngest is nearly two and his dad has not been around much, comes and goes when it suits him, never gave me any financial support, it has been very hard but we are all coping. I have always wanted set times from his dad so that the baby would get used to him and not cry when he turns up, but he never has wanted to.
Now surprise surprise! i have a solicitors letter telling me he wants to have him Thursday nights at 5pm till 8.00pm also sundays 2pm till 5pm as i have always stopped him seeing him in the past???
I dunno what to do as my little boy hardly knows his dad and for me to just let him come and take him is gonna be awful! Also i have him in a bedtime routine from 5pm and he goes to bed at 7.30, him taking him out is gonna screw this up!
Can anyone give us any advice, he is not working so he can see him in the afternoons which he refuses to do
HELP!

kind regards xxx
HotMoma87
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun!
The best advice i can give you is to get a solicitor as he's got one involved too!
It's pathetic how these men can treat their children and us and think they can get away with it! Mad I'm trying to get my ex to see my daughter too and of course he wants it on his terms too!

Hope you get the help and advice you need!
xxx
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:48 am 
Post subject: hi there
now then how pathetic are men.I had the same problem with my sons father,he ALWAYS turned up late or rang 10 mins before said he was busy so i went to see my solicitor and explained the situation and cshe was really helpfull, she set a time for him to come and see him when it suited me and when it wasn't spoiling his routine. If he has not had alot of contact then i would suggest a contact centre[should be one in your area] where someone will be there to guide and support him whilst looking after your son. Or you could always as your solicitor about caf cass. Hope everything goes well for you and try not to panic the solicitor will def understand. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular