First Pregnancy

1stTimeMummyX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone, before i start just like to say that these forums are great! I dont feel alone anymore! its like everyone is friends and its GREAT!!!

Ive been TTC for nearly 2 yrs now (after an ectopic pregnany which my left fallopian tube was removed)and every month i get my period... its awful! And ive been to the docs and because im only twenty they arent really that bothred! Now im a week late with 2 negative pregnancy tests one of which was 2day. Getting lots of symptoms too! so getting worried now it mite be another ectopic any help ???

Love Loren xxx
ladymystikal
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:36 am 
Post subject:
im 12 weeks luckyducky. and i have the same problem of getting confused with what stage everyone is at. im basically due on the 3rd july. so you're a week before me! ive been freakily lucky with morning sickness, apart from the odd time of feeling a bit sick after lying down. the only thing thats struck me hard is the tiredness. im sleeping by about 20:00!!
i cant wait for my bump to be permanent! westiedog1 made me laugh because the same thing happens to me! i look like a proper pregnant lady after food, but then it goes flat again!my boyfriend keeps feeling my stomach and i cant wait for when there's actually a bump there! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular