bump sizes

JenGreg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject: bump sizes
Hey!!! this is my first pregnancy and i am 17 wks preggers and i have hardly any bump at all. i have loads o ppl at work who are also pregnant and they are all blooming and massive. is this ok??? should i be bigger??

worried and in need of some tlc!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
honestly i wouldn't worry, at 17 weeks a lot of people don't show at all, plus its your first pregnancy so it all sounds normal, you will probaly 'pop' at one point
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi jen,

dnt worry this is normal with my pregnancy didnt show till 24-28 weeks.

had my 20 week scan and had flattest tummy ever and then saw this baby on the screen.

so i wudnt worry everyone is different. u will eventually get ur bump and now u can enjoy last few weeks of not bein big coz once u get bump it will grow so big so fast.

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Really don't worry, I spent the majority of my pregnancy being told by people that i was really small for my dates, suddenly 'bloomed' around 6 months. Am now overdue and midwife thinks my baby will be a very healthy 8 and a half or 9 pounds!!! and my bump is measuring exactly right for dates. Everyone grows at different rates, it depends how you are carrying and your body shape.

I know it;s annoying, I used to get really fed up with it, but the midwife will tell you if there is any problem.

LD
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am 18 weeks with my third, and on somedays I look pregnant, but most of the time I still look like a jellybelly. Although I could not fit into my trousers by 8 weeks, I have not had the proper pop out tummy yet, but fingers crossed mine should come in the next couple of weeks. I know it is hard waiting as you want everyone to know you are pregnant (and that you are not just fat lol) but it will come soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular