mylilamb????/

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject: mylilamb????/
hi, how did your sweep go today? any twinges yet?
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject: x
hi hun i dint have it cse im nt well. i feel like [*@!#%*] been asleep allday lol im just soooo ill lol x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
owh no, whats up?
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject: xx
iv just gt a cold lol...but i just feel all groggy and horribul. want this cold 2 go so im actually hoping leon dont come 4 a couple ov days now lol. x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
i was just about to say, for once i hope leon doesn't come tonight,
arrrr its not nice being ill but worse being ill and that pregnant, make sure you leep sleep sleep, won't be long before it will be all go
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 pm 
thats what i was thinking. if i have him wen i feel like this it wud be alful i want 2 enjoy the 1st days not feel really ill lol. im having sweep on tuesday now tho. and booked in 4 a induction on friday. so i better get better quick lol. iv slept all day tday and feel ready 2 go bk 2 bed lol x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
i hope you don't have to wait for friday, hopefully tuesday the sweep will bring things along.
right well i will leave you go to bed and sleep, i am also going to sleep, night night xx hope you feel better soon xx
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:01 pm 
thanxs hun night night xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:08 am 
Post subject:
For goodness sake lillamb will you just get on with it Laughing Im hanging out over here!!!!!! Laughing

You poor thing, its just never ending for you. I cant believe your allowed to go 2wk overdue. We are not allowed more than 7 day in NZ and even then some of the bubs are really big. Hey just a thought, because Leon is a little late his skin could be quite dry. Ask your midwife about getting some Aqueous Cream to bath him and moisturise him with. It is a really moisturising soap substitute and it doesnt matter if it doesnt all wash off because your moisturising with it afterward anyway. Its gentle on the skin too for babes of all ages. Use it on Hunter with his skin conditions and its really good stuff.

Hope your feeling better Sad Sad Sad Sad xxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 am 
hiya hun thanxs 4 tip ill ask ma midwife...im having sweep tmoz god time flys wen u want it 2 go slow lol...or it cud be that i sleep all day lol. i feel alful today but even if i feel like this tmoz i still hve 2 have sweep done so midwife can see how soft my cervix is cse ill be inducced on friday.

ooo they only let u go 7 days there thta wud b good cse i wud ov had him by now lol. hows hunter are his lil gums still hurting him aww bless him x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Im thinking now its not his gums, his exma (spelling Very Happy ) looks really sore at the mo. He even getting it on the palm of one hand Sad itchy as!! Sad

Cant believe you managed to get yourself a cold!! Now of all the times!!!! Confused
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 am 
aww bless my mum as had exma on her feet 4 about 20 years...and all this time she has fort it was athleits foot...so she went 2 see doc and she gave her exma cream and after 20 years her feet look normal now lol....

i no its just my luck 2 get cold i feel like shi* its the 1st time iv been ill thru this pregnancy i think tho so it was due lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Your poor body has been through so much, its no suprise its needing a rest. You ok otherwise??
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 am 
yeah im gud just looking 4ward 2 meeting my lil mister....how u doing u feeling ok x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
One day at a time for me.......just take it as it comes. Getting a little [*CENSORED*] at my mum though. I have this really unreasonable fear that someone will hurt Hunter if I leave him with anyone and she wont try and understand. I will see the doc this week to see why I have this problem but till then I wish she would just listen!!!!! I want to get a haircut tomorrow and would like her to watch him while its being done. She wants him to stay with her at her place but I need to know he is near by, its important to me but she just makes comments that make me seem silly! Sad
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular