Hi all

jojo73
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am 
Post subject: Hi all
Hi all know i don't leave many posts on here but do follow all your ups and down well my sterilisation reversal is finally booked for the 7th August at Nuffield yipeee and have a app at the pre assessment clinic this afternoon at 4pm feeling quite nervous about the operation hopefully will work shame its on the weekend of my 1st wedding anniversary!! but get it over and done with im having open surgery and the consultant says that keyhole can be quite tricky to do...

still few more hurdles to jump but hopefully joining you all soon on the ups and downs.

How long is the recovery process afterwards? consultant said i will operation on the fri but could be out on the sunday says could take up to 6 weeks to recover but could not imagine being off work this long ....

Take care

Jo x
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jojo,
well done on booking your op. As for the recovery time....it varies person to person, and also depends alot on the surgeon's skill.
I was given a local anaesthetic (ask for this) at the incision site, which really helped reduce the swelling and bruising - so much so i was back at work after 10 days and an almost pain free recovery.......And yes, mine was open surgery.

Good luck.
Julie xxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular