New and slightly stressed !

Chacha
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:31 pm 
Post subject: New and slightly stressed !
Hi to you all,

As you can tell from the subject header I am new to the forum and am a little anxious.
Myself and my hubby have been trying to conceive for 6 months with no luck so far...........But I am now 4 days late. I am normally like clockwork and have never been late before. I have taken 2 tests but both have come back negative.
I ovulated on the 18/10 and was due my P's on the 26/10 - I was hoping that I was maybe just testing too early but I am fretting and now scared to do another test. Sad
Any advice on what to do or how to stop myself from worrying would be welcomed with HUGE open arms xx
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chacha,

Best thing to do is to keep yourself incredibly busy!
This is a bit of a delayed reply so if you already tested again let us know how you got on!

Fingers crossed for you.
x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:57 am 
Post subject:
hey chacha

hope its the result you're after! Maybe next test try a different brand? Also don't forget you can always go to your GP for a blood test.

Let us know how u get on Very Happy

Anna
Chacha
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Anna,

Many thanks for replying, your kind words and thoughts mean a lot!!
That's me 7 days late now, I seem to be having signs (tender boobs, nausea, headaches and back & forth to the toilet a lot more than normal) but I'm beginning to think it's all in my head!
I did a Clear Blue test this morning and again it was negative Crying or Very sad
I have a doctors appointment this afternoon so hopefully I may get some answers - though I have a funny feeling I will have to wait for the results of the test that she does!!

I will let you know how I get on
x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:15 am 
Post subject:
yeah - I had to wait 2 days for the blood test results Sad

hope it goes OK Very Happy
Chacha
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:16 am 
Post subject:
I'm sorry - my last email was for Hannah too - I thought you and Anna were the same person!! Apologies - My brain is mush!!
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:27 am 
Post subject:
No worries - really hope you get the result you want but at least your doctor should be able to put your mind at rest either way - its always the not knowing that's the worst isn't it!

Han x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular